EM Lyon Casablanca - Morocco - African EMBA
Emlyon business school created in 1872 in Lyon and recognized by the State in 1889. It is the fourth oldest higher school of French commerce, is a leading international and European business school in France, Europe with Top ranked French school.
5 campuses: Ecully, Paris, Saint Etienne, Shanghai (China), Casablanca (Morocco)
4,100 students in Graduate Programmes/ 5,500 participants per year in Executive Education Programmes/26,000 Alumni in 107 countries/ 50% of Faculty with an international profile representing 18 nationalities/20% of employees with an international profile representing 32 nationalities.
Type of Course:
• Part-timeExecutive MBA
AMBA, EQUIS, AACSB
• Part-time MBA : 2nd in France, 14th in Europe, 55th in the world (Ivy Exec)
• 18 months Part-time MBA :November 2017
Length of Course:
• Part Time: 18-20 months
Application Deadlines: October 2017
Ratio of applicants to places: 3:1
Men/Women Ratio: 77:23
Age Range: 30 - 50
Average Age: 40
Length of Work Experience:
Average 15 years
Minimum 7 years
To apply to the EMLYON executive MBA, you need to fulfill the following requirements:
- Hold a graduate degree in any field (a bachelor’s degree being a minimum) or an equivalent professional qualification
- NB : exceptionally mature and experienced manager with the potential to meet the learning requirements of the MBA may also be considered as candidates.
- Relevant working experience: as a whole, the cohort should average at least 7 years of working experience.
To apply to the EMLYON executive MBA, you must provide the following documents :
- Original version of the completed Application Form, Curriculum Vitae, A photocopy of your most recent academic qualifications and certificates, Organisational Chart/organigramme of your current employer (please position yourself), 2 passport/ID photos, A copy of your official ID card or passport, The non-refundable application fee of 1 500 MAD payable by cheque
Application fee: 1 500 MAD/140 Euros
Tuition fees : 295 000 MAD/27700 Euro
Sandrine GELIN - LAMRANI
Executive Education Manager - Africa
Std : +212 (0) 5 22 64 18 18
LD : +212 (0) 5 22 64 18 23
E-mail : email@example.com