ESCP Europe MBA - France, United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, Italy - Global MBA
ESCP EuropeWith its six urban campuses in Berlin, London, Madrid, Paris, Turin and Warsaw, ESCP Europe's true European Identity enables the provision of a unique style of cross-cultural business education and a Global Perspective on international management issues. Established in 1819, ESCP Europe is the oldest business school in the world. Request a brochure
Its mission is to develop the next generation of transnational business leaders, preparing them to embrace the opportunities offered by cultural diversity. Key Facts
- 6 Campuses: Berlin, London, Madrid, Paris, Turin and Warsaw
- The World's First Business School (est. 1819)
- 100 academic alliances in Europe and the world
- Accreditations: AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA
- 4,600 students representing 90 nationalities
- 5,000 managers and executives in training each year
- 50,000 alumni in 150 countries worldwide
- 140 research-active professors
Programme InfoMBA in International Management Full-TimeProgram Format: one-year, two-country full-time programmeLength of Program: 1 yearStarting Date: SeptemberMinimum years of work experience: 3 years of work experienceApplicants with less experience who demonstrate exceptional maturity and outstanding leadership through their professional and personal experiences will also be considered.Courses conducted in English Key features
- 1-year, full-time programme with a strong cross-cultural approach
- Accredited by the Association of MBAs
- 2 countries of your choice in Europe and Asia
- 6 ESCP Europe campuses and 2 academic partners
- 22 electives offered
- Double degrees available
- A previous Bachelor or Master degree, Maîtrise, Licenciatura, Laurea Magistrale or equivalent in any discipline
- A minimum of 3 years’ work experience
Applicants with less experience who demonstrate exceptional maturity and outstanding leadership through their professional and personal experiences will also be considered.
- Proficiency in English
- GMAT (40W-NP-23), GRE (DI Code 0849) or Tage Mage certificate
If you are unable to provide a GMAT, GRE or Tage Mage certificate, you may take an ESCP Europe admission test during the on-campus admission session.
- English language certificate: TOEFL written test: 600; TOEFL IBT: 100; TOEFL computer-based: 250; IELTS: 7
Candidates without any language qualification certificates will be tested during the on-campus admission session.
- Candidates who can prove that they have earned a university degree taught entirely in English or those who have lived for 3 years in an English-speaking country are exempt from the English test.
- Degree certificate
- Grade transcripts covering all years of university study
- At least one reference (e.g. an employer’s reference)
- Photocopy of your passport or ID
Prof. Dr. Véronique Tran, Academic Director of the MBA in International Management Pascale Martin-Saint-Etienne, Director of the MBA in International Management --- Dr Stephan SchmuckBerlin Admissions Coordinator Tel: +49 (0)30 firstname.lastname@example.org Elaine SeabrookLondon Admissions Coordinator Tel: +44 20 7443 email@example.com Cristina GalánMadrid Admissions Coordinator Tel: +34 91 171 firstname.lastname@example.org Emmanuelle RassekParis Admissions Coordinator Tel: +33 1 49 23 58 email@example.com Federica SimionatoTurin Admissions Coordinator Tel: +39 011 670 firstname.lastname@example.org Agnieszka MarciniukWarsaw Admissions Coordinator Tel: +48 22 519 22 email@example.com