Abu Dhabi School of Management - UAE - Middle Eastern MBA
The Abu Dhabi School of Management’s (ADSM) vision is to become the leading internationally benchmarked institute of higher learning in the UAE and Gulf region, offering graduate management degrees within an entrepreneurial ecosystem.
As we have globally entered into an entirely new economy, it logically follows that we need an entirely new approach to management.
ADSM produces graduates who take the lead in innovating, improving and enhancing their environments.
• MBA (focus on entrepreneurship and innovation, delivered in association with Imperial College Business School)
• MS in Quality and Business Excellence (QBE)
• MS in Leadership and Organizational Development (LOD)
UAE Ministry of Education – Higher Education
Member of AMBA
• MBA: September 2017 and February 2018
• QBE: September 2017 and January 2018
• LOD: September 2017 and January 2018
Length of Course:
• MBA: 15 months (one intensive weekend + 1-2 additional sessions per month, per course)
• QBE: 12 months
• LOD: 12 months
- MBA: rolling until start of 3rd course
- QBE and LOD: 2 weeks prior to the commencement of session
Men/Women Ratio: 50/50
Length of Work Experience: ADSM attracts ambitious students from a range of backgrounds and sectors who want to focus on innovation, entrepreneurship and meet global challenges. Students come from small start-ups to large multinational corporations and the government sector.
CGPA 3.0 for direct entry; CGPA 2.5 for conditional entry
IELTS (Academic) 6.0 or equivalent
MBA: Two references
All programs: Interview