Alliance Manchester Business School - United Kingdom - European MBA
School informationThe Manchester MBA is an incredible journey. You will push yourself beyond your comfort zone and achieve more than you thought possible. The experience will be rigorous, intense and life-changing. But you will be reaping the rewards during the programme and long after graduation. Request a brochure
- Not-for-Profit Project with real client in NFP sector
- Mergers & Acquisitions Project
- Commercial Business Project with real client in business sector
- Internship (optional, usually paid)*
- International Exchange Programme (optional)**
- Electives in Manchester or with our Global MBA in Dubai, Hong Kong, Sao Paulo, Shanghai and Singapore (optional)
- Additional Business Simulation project (optional)*
- International Business Project with a multinational*
As a Manchester MBA graduate, you will be part of a global community which is proud to be associated with the School and dedicated to improving the MBA for current and future students.
With over 50,000 alumni across 169 countries, our global footprint reaches high-performing individuals in business, management, governance and industry all around the world.
Your connection with our alumni community begins as soon as you step through the door and continues long after you leave. You will benefit from constantly evolving networking opportunities with an increasing number of likeminded people as our alumni base grows.
Address: Alliance Manchester Business School, Booth Street West, Manchester, M15 6PBTelephone: +44 (0) 161 275 6414 Website:www.mbs.ac.uk/mbaEmail:email@example.comDean: Professor Fiona DevineMBA Academic Programme Director: Prof Elaine FerneleyMBA Admission Director: Helen Dowd, Full-timeMBA. Admissions@manchester.ac.uk