Brandeis International Business School - USA - American MBA
Brandeis International Business School (IBS) provides an education grounded in rigorous economic and financial theory and gives students the knowledge, skills and experiences they need to build rewarding lives as citizens and professionals in the global economy. The school is located in close proximity to Boston, Massachusetts, and is part of Brandeis University, one of the world's leading research universities.Request a brochure
Degree requirements for an MBA: you want to learn all you can from your professors and peers, in the very best international business MBA program – so that you can launch the Global career you've envisioned. Brandeis International Business School (IBS) is Known nationally and internationally as the destination of choice for a global MBA.
As a student here, you'll not only learn from top business practitioners and scholars, in one of the most diverse cities in the U.S.; by studying and interacting with classmates from more than 40 countries, you'll also be part of a truly global community.
- Not only passionate educators and accomplished scholars, but also esteemed international business professionals – positioning them to provide essential career advice
- Includes former World Bank economist, Harvard Business School consultant, and award-winning international author
- Accessible and available – small class size means you build close relationships with your professors and have ample opportunity to discuss your ideas, research interests, and career goals.
Take your global MBA studies – and your international business career – to the next level.
Type of Course: International MBA
Ranking:For eight consecutive years, The Princeton Review has named Brandeis IBS as one of the top business schools in North America.
Starting Dates: August 2017
Length of Course: Full Time: 24 months
November 1 (Notification Date: December 14)
January 16* (Notification Date: March 1)
March 15 (Notification Date: April 26)
April 1 (Notification Date: May 10)
*Priority deadline for scholarship consideration
Average GMAT: 610
Average GPA: 3.2
Average Work Experience: 6 years
Male to Female Ratio: 37:63
Average Age: 29
- All transcripts
- GMAT or GRE Score
- TOEFL, IELTS or PTE Score - TOEFL (internet-based) score of 100, TOEFL (paper-based) score of 600, IELTS score of 7.0 or PTE Academic score of 68
- Resume (minimum of two years of full-time work experience)
- Video Essay
- Recommendations (2 professional)
- $100 Application Fee
$44 Orientation fee (charged in the first term of the program)
$44 Student Activity fee (charged in each term of the program)
SCHOLARSHIPS: Brandeis International Business School is committed to attracting highly qualified students from around the world. We demonstrate this commitment by offering generous merit-based scholarships to both domestic and international students in our programs.