EADA Business School Barcelona - Spain, Germany
Located in Barcelona and established in 1957, EADA Business School was one of the first Spanish institutions to provide manager training to the business community. EADA has been accredited by EQUIS and AMBA, with further accreditation from AACSB. To date, over 120,000 participants from over 50 countries have confided their training to us, testimony to EADA's level of innovation and prestige among Spanish business schools.
EADA has developed its own practical, active and participatory approach with an emphasis on 'learning by doing'. This approach offers a unique study environment with classes of approximately 30 participants in which students will collaborate with classmates and faculty from all over the world, specially selected to contribute to a challenging and rewarding learning environment.
Competencies are developed at EADA through the Case Method, business projects, business simulations, analysis and discussion groups and team-working activities. Participants are consistently placed in real-life business situations, forced to think like executives and make strategic decisions.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
AT EADA, we are committed to:
- Getting the best out of you. EADA is the only business school in Europe with its own specially designed outdoor activity facilities, located in the forest surrounding the Residential Training Centre. In the Centre, participants take part in a unique professional development programme involving group activities, role plays, business simulations and individual coaching.
- Learning by doing. We provide an engaging, multicultural environment in which you will examine case studies and interact in small classes. You will learn from others as they learn from you. The faculty at EADA Business School has a well-established reputation of teaching excellence with a focus on practical management skills and personal development. Our learning model is designed to achieve your full personal development potential.
- Personalised development. EADA Business School is committed to delivering a personalised experience in small groups, allowing for learning tailor-made for you. our methodology is based on people and our mission is to develop the unique personal and professional competencies of each participant. You are fully engaged in your development process, completing self-reflection exercises, identifying competencies, establishing objectives and identifying relevant tools.
- International growth. EADA develops individuals who are preared for today's global business world, with an integral mix of solid knowledge, critical thinking, managerial skills and competencies, coupled with a socially responsible and environmentally sustainable approach to the decision-making process. We accomplish this through small, multicultural classes that allow for the daily exchange of ideas and debate among classmates and personal guidance from professors that is so critical to our methodology.
EADA'S CAREER SERVICE DEPARTMENT
The Career Service Department helps participants prepare for and manage successful careers post-graduation. At EADA, you will: Improve your employability. Workshops and conferences to keep participants informed about job market trends.
Receive personalised career counseling. One-to-one meetings throughout the year with EADA's career advisors.
Contact companies directly. Representatives from different fields share their companies' mission, values and job opportunities at EADA's annual career events.
Access professional internships and jobs. Access to valuable professional opportunities.
Explore international opportunities. EADA provides exclusive resources with information about working abroad and international headhunters.
Join EADA's international alumni network. EADA's 13 Regional Chapters allow alumni living abroad to meet and network.
Programme InfoGLOBAL EXECUTIVE MBA
Type of Course: Modular
Length of course: 21 months; 40 days out of the office
Location: 8 face-to-face weeks in 5 countries
Accreditations: AMBA, EQUIS, AACSB
Average age: 34 years old
Gender: Male 69% / Female 31%
Average years of professional experience: 10 years (min. 5)
Tuition fee: € 45,000 includes academic materials and all accommodation expenses throughout the programme.
Our Global Executive MBA is triple crown accredited, offered together with HHL in Germany. It is specially designed to prepare an international group of leaders for the management challenges of the 21st century. Participants have average 10 years of experience leading teams, and are prepared to develop state-of-the-art management knowledge and communication skills with an international orientation. Special attention is given to participants' analytical as well as interpersonal skills in areas such as communication, team management, project management and negotiation.
Type of Course: Full-time
Length of course: 11 months (September - July)
Accreditations: AMBA, EQUIS
Average age: 29 years old
Gender: Male 61% / Female 39%
Average years of professional experience: 5 years (min. 3)
Tuition fee: € 35,800 includes International Business Trip to Asia(flight, accommodation, activities), academic fees. ***Does not include board.
Participants are consistently placed in real-life business situations, challenged to think like executives and make strategic decisions through case studies, business simulations, analysis and group discussions. The course also includes Spanish business classes. At EADA's Residential Training Centre, participants will develop the emotional intelligence, problem-solving skills and leadership capabilities it takes to be a good manager.
Throughout the MBA curriculum, there is a strong emphasis placed on the integral learning processes. The core courses are organised into three main groups: Management Fundamentals, Developing Functional Expertise and Integrating Business Knowledge, each building on the knowledge and skills acquired in the last. You then customise your learning by selecting a specific 'Path of Development' (strategic specialisation) that provides the opportunity to gain the in-depth knowledge required for a career in the chosen field:
• Global Innovation Management - Bangalore, India
We define innovation as the ability to reap benefits from creativity and use them to a competitive advantage. Innovation is one of the best ways to accelerate change.
• Customer Experience & Multichannel Management - Hong Kong
Distribution analyses the way in which a product or service arrives at its final destination. Technology has changed the digital ecosystem, how we buy and through which channels.
• Energy & Structured Finance - Kazakhstan
The relationship between the finance and the energy sectors is strategically important on a global level. We will concentrate on the interaction between the two and the resulting impact on the business world.
Address: Aragó, 204
Telephone: + 34 934 520 844
Fax: + 34 933 237 317