ESADE Business School - Spain - Global EMBA
ESADE Business School, with campuses in Barcelona and Madrid, is a world leader in Executive Education, ranked consistently in the Top 10 worldwide in Executive Education by the Financial Times for the past 5 years.Request a brochure
Our International Executive MBA programmes have been designed to meet the needs of global leaders, people who work in multicultural environments, who need to see things with different perspective. We support these leaders throughout their careers.<o:p></o:p>
- The Global Executive MBA (GEMBA) is a world-class programme from Georgetown University, ESADE Business School and INCAE Business School. At the intersection of geopolitics and business, the Georgetown-ESADE-INCAE GEMBA equips participants with the knowledge, skills, and global perspectives needed to manage and lead effectively in today's chaotic global economy. <o:p></o:p>
We have designed this senior executive program to make the most of the expertise of four world-class schools: Georgetown’s McDonough School of Business, the Walsh School of Foreign Service, ESADE Business School, and INCAE Business School. Our combined strengths in global business strategy and management, policymaking, international relations and leadership make GEMBA an exceptional program. With 6 12-days modules around the world, participants have an opportunity to learn through immersion, interaction and networking in key business markets, while blending insights from leading academics and innovators in business and government. The result is a transformational experience – on both a professional and personal level.
- The Executive MBA at ESADE is a demanding, academically rigorous programme designed to strengthen your leadership and management skills which combines education in Barcelona or Madrid with study periods at prestigious universities abroad. Participants take all the regular classes in a period of 12 months and then they have 4 additional months in which to complete their education with an extensive range of optional courses which will allow them to configure the area of specialisation based on their professional objectives and the direction they want their career to take. Our goal? That your Executive MBA translates into a vital and qualitative change in your professional career.
The programme takes place over four separate phases:
Phases 1-3: Core Subjects (12 months)
The first phases cover three fundamental business concepts: Company, Strategy, and Development in Complexity.
Phase 4: Intensification or Exchange Programme (4 months)
In this final phase you can choose between the following options according to your own preferences and needs:
INTENSIFICATION: Select from a wide range of specialized content and tailor the programme to perfectly fit your career goals.
EXCHANGE PROGRAMME: Join one of our prestigious international partner schools for four months to further expand your network and your perspectives on business.
The programme also includes three international study periods (in Europe, LatAm, Asia or the USA) that take place during phases 2,3 and 4.<o:p></o:p>
- The ESADE Aalto MBA for Executives - Singapore is a new 19-month innovative MBA programme structured in 8 intensive weeks taking place in Singapore, Barcelona, Helsinki and Vietnam. The programme places a strong focus on ENTREPRENEURSHIP, INNOVATION, DESIGN THINKING and doing business in Asia and Europe.<o:p></o:p>
This MBA has been designed for executives with a minimum of 10 years of work experience that are eager to develop their carer in global business, develop an innovative mindset and drive change in their companies through innovation. It has been designed to:<o:p></o:p>
1. Improve the skills and capabilities for managing global teams and increasing performance in global companies<o:p></o:p>
2. Develop an innovative mindset through design thinking and entrepreneurship<o:p></o:p>
3. Focus on how business is conducted in Asia and Europe<o:p></o:p>
- The Multinational MBA (MMBA) at ESADE- ADOLFO IBAÑEZ SCHOOL of MANAGEMENT
The Multinational MBA is for senior managers with a special interest in international business from a Latin American perspective. It is taught entirely in Spanish and its practical, flexible approach focuses on corporate strategy and executive decision making in today's fast-moving globalised economy. It has also been designed to support the process of decision making of senior management.<o:p></o:p>
During the 14 months, the program is divided into 8 international modules (1 week every two months), dialogue is generated with both, teachers and participants, executives, politicians and worldwide guests, thus generating synergies and networks. Most of the participants in the programme hold executive positions in large companies in Latin America and Spain.<o:p></o:p>
Accreditation(s): AACSB, AMBA, EQUIS (EFMD)
4th Best Business School in Europe - Financial Times 2014
5th Best European Executive MBA – Business Week 2013
Type of Programme: Executive MBA / GEMBA / Multinational MBA
Programme Format: Modular
Content Strength or Specialisation: General Management, Strategy / GEO Politics; International Politics relations and Business; Global Business and Global Economy
Language Courses: English / Spanish
Application Deadlines: Rolling admissions.
Starting Dates: October 2016 / November 2016 or June 2017
Ratio of Applicants to Places: 3 to 1
Male Female Ratio: 70% male – 30% Female / 80% male - 20% female
Age Range: 28-46 / 35-60
Average Age: 34 / 42 / 43
34% Economics/Business Administration
International Students (by citizenship): 75% (23 nationalities)
North America: 3%
Middle East & Africa: 7%
Latin America: 9%
University degree: Yes
GMAT (minimum): 600 / not required for MMBA and GEMBA
TOEFL: 100 (Online test)
Minimum Length of Work Experience: 4 years of full-time work experience / 10 years for MMBA and GEMBA<o:p></o:p>
Application fees: 105 EUR
GEMBA 145.730 EUR
Multination MBA 67.038 EUR
ESADE EMBA 59.000 EUR<o:p></o:p>
Name: Natalia Pando