GISMA Business School - United Kingdom, Germany - Global MBA
GISMA is a German business school offering internationally accredited degree programmes, executive education and language programmes in its campuses in Berlin and Hannover. All our programmes are taught in English, the world’s foremost language for global business communication.
GISMA is running the AMBA-accredited Grenoble MBA and a Grenoble Master in International Business (MIB) in cooperation with the triple-accredited (AMBA, AACSB, EQUIS) Grenoble Ecole de Management (GEM), an honour shared by less than 1% of the world’s elite business schools. Both programmes are taught in English in Berlin, Germany.
The Grenoble MBA was ranked among the top 100 Global MBAs worldwide, 27th in Europe and 4th in France, according to the Financial Times’ 2016 Global MBA ranking., whereas The Grenoble MIB was ranked 13th worldwide in “Masters in Management” and 6th worldwide in “International Career Mobility” rankings by the Financial Times in 2016.
Among the reasons to study in GISMA in Germany are:
- Central locations of GISMA’s campuses in Germany, one of the most economically developed countries in Europe
- Exceptional class diversity: our alumni come from as many as 60 different countries
- Scholarships: we offer a number of scholarship opportunities
- Variety of inhouse Careers Centre services
- Excellent job opportunities for students in Germany
- 18 month post-study residence permit in Germany for MBA and Master’s graduates, allowing international students to look for employment in Germany after graduation
- Affordable cost of living in Berlin in Hannover, in comparison to many other European cities
We help students fulfil their career goals through a variety of specialised career and employability services and long-lasting relationships with employers. We assist our students in making connections between academic experience and career paths, offering career related educational opportunities which help students improve their professional and personal development. Our Careers Centre enhances interactions among former and current students for the purpose of career exploration. The department strengthens relationships with employers, builds strategic partnerships with local company associations and organises networking events.
Program : The Grenoble MBA
Length of Program: One academic year full-time on campus + Final Management Project (FMP). The FMP can be completed remotely, from anywhere in the world, while in full-time employment.
The International Environment*
Accounting and Auditing
Sustainability and Management
Tools for Decision-Making
Strategic Information Systems
Integrative Case Study
Final Management Project
Starting Dates: January 2018
Minimum years of work experience: At least 3 years of relevant, full-time work experience
Application deadlines: Request info
Courses conducted in: English
Accreditation(s): Successful applicants will study towards an MBA from the triple-accredited institution, the Grenoble Ecole de Management. Triple accreditation is an honour shared by less than 1% of the world's elite business schools.
- AMBA (Association of MBAs) – UK accreditation body
- EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System) – EU accreditation body
- AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) – USA accreditation body
Ranking(s): The Grenoble MBA was ranked among the top 100 Global MBA’s worldwide, 26th in Europe and 4th in France, according to the Financial Times a 2017 Global MBA ranking.
The full-time Grenoble MBA was ranked 24th in Europe and 5th in France by the Economist’s 2016 ranking.
Full Time MBA: Number of Nationalities:
Male to Female ratio:
Length of Work Experience:
Male to Female Ratio:
Length of Work Experience:
Full Time MBAUniversity Degree:
Estimate for accommodation/living costs, insurance per year:
Tuition fees(Full time):
We consider our alumni as a major asset and invest in maintaining an active alumni network by involving our alumni in GISMA events and activities.
We believe in lifelong learning. That is why we offer our alumni short-term training courses to refresh and deepen their professional knowledge. We continuously enhance interactions among former and current students for the purpose of career exploration.
We regularly invite our alumni to host talks at GISMA so they can share their professional and personal experience with our current students. Alumni talks contain crucial information on job markets and insider hints relating to recruitment possibilities. What is more, they are a perfect opportunity to extend professional networks for both our current and former students.
We encourage our alumni to stay involved and we offer many opportunities to return to GISMA. During alumni reunions fellow classmates reconnect. Alumni reunions not only offer a chance to exchange life experiences but also to develop new ideas and to celebrate with old friends.
- Strong undergraduate degree from a recognised university
- English proficiency:
- TOEFL – IBT: 94 (minimum of 22 in each band), computer-based: 240, paper-based: 587
- IELTS – 6.5 (minimum of 6.0 in all areas)
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam: A, B, C
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) – minimum of 63
- GMAT is not an obligatory requirement, but is considered an advantage and may be required for some applications. (Target score 550)
- At least 3 years of relevant, full-time work experience
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- 3 Essays (500 words each) focusing on your academic and professional experience
- The names of two professional referees
Please, contacta programme advisor for more details on how to apply.
|Grenoble MBA||€ 33,000|
GEM MBA Scholarship January 2018*
Scholarships of up to 20% towards your tuition fees are available to mark GISMA’s new campus in Berlin and the strengthening of the partnership with Grenoble Ecole de Management (GEM). Please contact us for more information.
For further information and application process
Contact Dimple DMello
Phone: +44 20 3535 1055