Kellogg-WHU EMBA - Germany - Global EMBA
The Kellogg-WHU Executive MBA program based in Germany is a joint EMBA between America's Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University and Germany's WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management. The program combines the expertise of American and European management and also offers students the opportunity to gain new perspectives from major world regions through its immersive global network.Request a brochure
- Get a joint MBA degree from two strong global brands: Open up career and networking opportunities across countries and continents.
- Access the largest, most immersive global network: The Kellogg Executive MBA Global Network with seven EMBA campuses around the world - Chicago, Miami, Hong Kong, Beijing, Tel-Aviv, Toronto and Vallendar- and more than 65,000 alumni in the network allows you to increase your global reach and access untapped global networks.
- Learn from the best business management experts in the world: Our faculty members are composed of business experts from Kellogg, WHU and their global partners, providing first-hand knowledge of the local markets and industries they teach.
- Develop your cross-border and cross-functional leadership skills: Our Advanced Leadership Development Program and business coaching program provide a cutting-edge leadership and personal development training throughout your EMBA journey
Programme InfoAccreditations: AACSB, EQUIS, FIBAA Rankings: Kellogg-WHU Executive MBA Programme ranking by the Financial Times (2015): Top 20 EMBA Programmes Worldwide Top 10 EMBA Programmes in Europe # 1 EMBA Programme in Germany Programme Structure: 21 month + Master Thesis (e.g. Business Plan), Part-Time, Modular structure Language: English Application deadlines: rolling admissions, latest by mid-August every year Start date: mid-September, every year, 1 intake per year. Global Programme: International modules in Chicago, Miami, Tel Aviv, Hong Kong, Beijing, and Toronto.
Students ProfileAverage class size: 45 Average Work experience: 13 years Average Managerial Experience: 7 years Average age: 37Age Range: 31 to 55 Nationalities Represented: 20+Average International students: 65%
- Bachelor degree from a recognized institution
- Minimum of 8 years post-graduate work experience
- Full-time employment
- Proof of English Language fluency (TOEFL/IELTS may be required)
CostsApplication fees: € 200 Tuition fees: € 79 000 (early bird tuition reduction of €3,000 if complete application submitted by May 31st, every year) Scholarships: Scholarships are avaialble every year. Please check on our webpage to find out the scholarships available for the upcoming intake.
Arrange a phone call or Skype session with our Senior Admissions Manager to receive first-hand information: Beate AllarEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgTel: + 49 261 6509 186 Website:www.kellogg.whu.edu Click here for CV Assessment.