NEOMA Business School 1-Year MBA - France - European MBA
Born from the merger of two prestigious “Grandes Ecoles”, Rouen Business School (1871) in Normandy and Reims Management School (1928) in Champagne-Ardenne, NEOMA Business School is ranked among the best Management Schools in Europe and in the Top 10 in France according to the Financial Times.Request a brochure
NEOMA BS is one of less than 1% of business schools in the world to have achieved accreditation from all three major international accrediting bodies (AACSB, AMBA, EQUIS).
Studying an MBA at our campus in the heart of Paris, you will join one of the largest business school alumni networks in France (50,000+ alumni)
The 1-Year MBA in Full-Time
Following its inaugural class in 1972, today the NEOMA BS 1-Year MBA emphasizes developing high-level personal skills along with modern business knowledge through hands-on educational experience.
- Intensive format in the heart of Paris with strong international exposure; 100% in English, 80% foreign participants; world class international faculty.
- An MBA with international recognition, ranked one of the five best French MBAs by the Financial Times
- An innovative programme structure organized over 5 Key Phases to provide a 360° strategic vision of modern business
- Action-Based Learning: participants engineer a real company's globalization strategy through the International Consulting Project or launch a business through the Entrepreneurial Development Project
- Emphasis on career services and personal development, featuring an Integration Seminar in the French Alps& a Leadership seminar
NEOMA BS also offers the Executive MBA in a Part-Time format: 3 days/month, 18 months to develop the competencies expected from top management.
Type of Programme:
Accelerate MBA with a 360° vision of managerial practices and a totally unique approach to Strategy strongly linked to Business including a consulting project or the launch of a new venture
Innovative programme structure organized over 5 Key Phases featuring 2 seminars and a global study tour:
Discover & Evaluate
Validate & Optimise
Develop & Globalise
Improve Value & Ensure Sustainability
Specialisations : Finance, Marketing, Global Management, Big Data, Luxury, others
Up to 90 Hours of French Language and Cultural Instruction for beginners and intermediate students.
Length of programme:
Full-Time starting in September and ends in mid-July
#5 Ranked MBA Programme in France by The Financial Times 2015 European Business School Ranking
#5 Ranked MBA Programme in France by SMBG/Eduniversal 2016 Ranking
EQUIS, AMBA, AACSB, RNCP registred "Cadre Dirigeant"
One intake per year in September, course conducted fully in English
Minimum years of work experience:
3 years professional experience
Type of programme : 1-year MBA in Full-Time” followed by “Accelerate MBA with a 360° vision of managerial
Ratio of Applicants to Places: 3:1
Male Female Ratio: 60/40 %
Age Range: 26-40
Average Age: 33
Degree Background: Business & Economics 29%, Sciences & Engineering 54%, Social Sciences & Law 13%, Others 4%
International Students: 80 %
Europe: 30 (%)
North America: 10 (%)
Central/South America: 15 (%)
Middle East: 10 (%)
Oceania and Asia: 15 (%)
Africa: 10 (%)
Latin America: 10 (%)
There are 9 Monthly Application Deadlines from November to July. Applications are composed online - including 4 essays, 2 recommendation letters, Academic Transcripts - and an Admissions Interview either on-Campus or via Skype.
University degree: Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Professional Experience: 3 years minimum
GMAT: Recommended, not required
Language fluency: 6.5 IELTS/79 TOEFL or Successful Interview
Application Deadlines: Final Deadline July, 2016
Tuition fees: 36,000 EUR
Scholarships: wide range of scholarships based on merit, diversity and other criteria
- The NEOMA Alumni Association is diverse with alumni working in 26 different sectors from finance and banking to consulting and operations. Present in 90 countries, NEOMA Alumni hold key leadership positions in a range of companies.
Address: NEOMA Business School - Paris Campus - 9 rue d’Athènes, 75009 Paris