NEOMA Business School MBA - France - European MBA
Born from the merger of two prestigious “Grandes Ecoles”, Rouen Business School (1871) in Normandy and Reims Management School (1928) in Champagne-Ardenne, NEOMA Business School is ranked among the best Management Schools in Europe and in the Top 10 in France according to the Financial Times.Request a brochure
- Intensive format in the heart of Paris with strong international exposure; 100% in English, 80% foreign participants; world class international faculty.
- An MBA with international recognition, ranked one of the 6 best French MBAs by the Financial Times 2017 European Business School ranking.
- An innovative programme structure organized over 5 Key Phases to provide a 360° strategic vision of modern business.
- Action-Based Learning: participants engineer a real company's globalization strategy through the International Consulting Project or launch a business through the Entrepreneurial Development Project.
- Emphasis on career services and personal development, featuring an Integration Seminar in the French Alps & a Leadership seminar in St-Cyr with the French Army.
- Develop the cutting-edge skills needed to become a forward-thinking leader: learn to perform a 360° analysis of a company, devise and implement new strategies and manage change.
- Draw up your own business plan based on your goal to set up or take over a business, carry out strategic developments within your current company, or a business plan submitted by a business incubator.
- Receive personalised support in achieving your goals: throughout the curriculum you will follow a personal development programme (comprising tests, workshops, and personalised coaching tracks) with career management professionals.
- Enjoy privileged access to the world’s biggest decision-making centres via international immersion programmes in Silicon Valley, Shanghai and Beijing, and a module at Imperial College, London.
- Learn at a rhythm that is fully compatible with working life: courses are held from Thursday to Saturday once a month, thereby enabling you to continue your professional activities as normal.
- Step out of your comfort zone via a leadership internship with trainers from the French Navy Seals.
- Accelerate your career and play a decisive role in your company’s development
- Identify the high-performance, innovative strategies that are applicable to your organisation
- Develop the natural charisma required of a leader
- Broaden the professional and personal skills that you will need all through your working life
- Increase the likelihood of you achieving your professional goals, be it becoming a creator of companies, gaining access to new positions or re-orienting your career
Professional Experience: 3 years minimum
GMAT: Recommended, not required
Language fluency: 6.5 IELTS/79 TOEFL or Successful Interview
Application Deadlines: Final Deadline July, 2017 The Executive MBA Admissions ProcessApplications are composed online - including essay questions, a cover letter, recommendation letters, Academic Transcripts - and an Admissions Interview either on-Campus or via Skype followed by an Admissions Panel. Applicant RequirementsUniversity degree: Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Professional Experience: 8 years minimum
GMAT: Recommended, not required
Language fluency: French & Fluent TOEIC or TOEFL-tested level of English (with the possibility of spoken English being tested by the Admissions Panel) Application Deadlines: March, 2017 for the April intake & September, 2017 for the October intake1-Year MBA Tuition fees: 36,000 EUR Executive MBA Tuition fees: 39,500 EUR Scholarships: wide range of scholarships based on merit, diversity and other criteria. For more information: 1-Year MBA: www.neoma-bs.com/images/neoma/formations/mba/financing-the-neoma-business-school-mba-scholarship-early-bird.pdf Executive MBA: www.neoma-bs.com/images/formations/executive-education/FinancingYourExecutiveMBA.pdf
- The NEOMA Alumni Association is diverse with alumni working in 26 different sectors from finance and banking to consulting and operations. Present in 90 countries, NEOMA Alumni hold key leadership positions in a range of companies.
Names: Virginie CHENEBENOIT & Will TOUSSAINT
Telephone: +33 01 73 06 98 06
Names: Solange COUSIN & Cliodhna FULLAM
Telephone: +33 01 73 06 98 08
Address: NEOMA Business School - Paris Campus - 9 rue d’Athènes, 75009 Paris, France