Never Stop Asking!
TIAS School for Business and Society - Brazil, China, France, The Netherlands, USA - European MBA
Founded by business and fueled by scientific research, our MBA will change your life. Our approach is valued by the 3,000 participants from 50 different countries we welcome each year, and by our 17,000 alumni in 75 countries. Our programmes make progress possible for individuals, organisations and society as a whole. TIAS School for Business and Society is also recognised in a wide variety of independent international rankings.
At TIAS we believe that business and society are interdepend. Today’s insights are not tomorrow’s solutions. We therefore focus on questions that get to the truth of the matter and pursue the answers that will impact organizations, business and society. As a Full-Time International MBA or Executive MBA participant, you will experience the full spectrum of the School's strengths:
- Personal Attention: From your very first inquiry, you will find that TIAS is committed to focusing on your unique needs and future ambitions;
- Highly International: You join other MBA participants, faculty and staff from as many as 50 nationalities, a great preparation for your international business career;
- Personal Leadership Programme: Leadership development is built into every TIAS programme, and you will gain irreplaceable insights into who you are and how you can lead;
- Quality is Key: One of the greatest benefits of your MBA programme is hands-on interaction with the rest of your class in group projects, simulations and case studies. TIAS is selective about the quality of each cohort, ensuring you benefit from this ongoing interaction! Our international faculty is renowned for their research, published in top peer-review journals;
- Business and Society: The program deepens your understanding of society, the links between business and society and the impact that you as a future leader and manager can have on society.
- Alumni Advantage: Excellent life-long learning and networking opportunities provide ongoing benefit to the 15,000 TIAS alumni now living and working in 75 countries.