University of Northampton, Middle East - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Lebanon, United Kingdom - European MBA
Highest jump in rankings by any university in the UK - jumped 39 spots in one year, to reach the Top 50 in the UK
Historically, the University of Northampton has had strong vocational links and this is evident in their MBA programme that, while not shying away from theory, strongly emphasises the practical aspects of management and creating highly employable graduates.
The online components of the course are complimented with weekend workshops where students discuss, debate and apply the concepts to their own situations.
Last year 96% of the University of Northampton graduates were in employment or further study six months after graduating and they currently have alumni working for international organisations throughout the world. Placements have been arranged with global companies including Tesco, IBM and Volkswagen.
- Number One for Added Value"Guardian League Table" 2012 and 6th best national Primary ITT provider.
- 96% of our graduates are in employment or further study within 6 months of completing their course* Source: Destination of Leavers from Higher Education (DLHE) Survey, HESA. July 2012
- England's No.1 University for employability* Source: Destination of Leavers from Higher Education (DLHE) Survey, HESA. July 2012, compared to full university status HEI's for full time study first Undergraduate degree leavers.
- Ranked amongst the Top 50 Universities in the UK - jumped 39 spots in one year, to reach the Top 50 in the UK – highest jump in rankings by any university in the UK – The Guardian University Guide 2014
- The University of Northampton's Business School has been shortlisted for the prestigious Times Higher Education award forOutstanding Business School 2013.
- Northampton Business School student satisfaction rate at 92 per cent– Source: Unistats
In the Middle East
Stafford Associates has partnered with the University of Northampton to provide MBA programmes in the region and also offers courses in various disciplines including Diplomas, Certificates, Bachelors, Masters and Doctorates.
Founded in UAE in 1993, Stafford Associates have a proven track record of successfully launching and supporting blended, distance and online programmes for more than 20 years in a region where others have tried and failed.
- No Exams
- Assignment based assessment
- Flexible payment options - only USD 1000* per month
- CIPS Accredited specialisation available in Supply Chain, Procurement and Logistics
Format: - Blended Learning Programme with University Facilitated Weekend Workshops delivered in the UAE.
Accreditation: Association of Business Schools
Length of Programme: 18 months, maximum 5 years
Programme Structure: Modular (one module with workshops in UAE, once every 10 weeks)
Starting Dates: February, May and October
University degree: Applicants will normally be expected to hold a first or second class honours degree of a British university or international equivalent
English Language: IELTS: 6.5 with 7.0 in writing preferred – Alternatively an English interview is conducted by a university representative.
Age: Candidates will normally be aged 25 or over
References: 2 recent professional or academic references
Work Experience: minimum 2 years managerial working experience
Total fees: USD 18,990, payable in flexible monthly instalments, including registration, course material, online support & online library access, university admin and academic support and individual consultations.
Application deadlines: Rolling admissions with no set deadlines. However, given our programme is restricted to a limited number of students per batch, we recommend you apply as early as possible to secure your registration.
Please, click here for more information
Telephone: (+971) 800 1993
(toll-free in UAE)
Telephone: +966 552 633 037
Telephone: +974 3316 7118