Chicago Booth - United Kingdom, USA - European EMBA
Founded in 1898, the University of Chicago Booth School of Business is the second-oldest business school in the United States and one of the most distinguished. Our academic programs consistently rank among the top 10 schools in surveys worldwide. Our path-breaking research and our innovations in business education, including developing the first Executive MBA program, have produced ideas and leaders that shape the world of business.Request a brochure
The Executive MBA program in London is a rigorous part-time general management program with a curriculum designed to provide executives with the knowledge and skills needed to face business challenges today and in the future.
• Three continents. One Integrated Program.With permanent campuses in Chicago, Hong Kong and London, Chicago Booth lives in the global marketplace. Regardless of your primary campus, you will study at all three locations and gain first-hand knowledge of how business is conducted from your fellow students. No other business school in the world has three such vibrant and diverse student bodies with whom to study and collaborate.
• A Powerful Business Credential.
Graduates of Chicago Booth's Executive MBA program earn the same top-ranked MBA offered in our full-time program. You'll emerge with sophisticated analytical frameworks as well as a toolbox of powerful skills to understand global business.
• Combine Work and Study Without Interrupting Your Career.
In Europe, the program uses a modular format consisting of 16 one-week sessions spread over 21 months. You can take what you learn in the classroom and apply it immediately when you return to work a few days later.
• A Worldwide Network of 50,000 Graduates.
A Chicago Booth MBA is the key to a powerful, lively alumni network of business professionals in over 120 countries, including 8,800 CEO and other top ranked company officials.
•World class faculty.
The Executive MBA Program faculty is drawn from the same prestigious faculty that teach on all Chicago Booth programs. Chicago Booth was the first business school to have a Nobel Laureate on its faculty and the first business school to win six Nobel prizes.
Type of Course: Executive MBA
EMBA Ranking: Top 10 in the world (all major media rankings tables)
Starting Dates: The Executive MBA is a part-time program of study that begins in June each year. Students at our London campus complete a total of 16 one-week modules spread over the 21 months. 17 core courses and 3-5 elective courses provide a board and complete exposure to all facets of business. Elective courses vary from year to year and are on cutting-edge or advanced topics. Students who wish to follow a track can choose to take their elective courses in one key area of business: capital markets, entrepreneurship, corporate finance, marketing, strategy, and leadership management.
Length of Course: 21 months
Average Work Experience: 13 years
7+ years of work experience recommended
Number of Nationalities: 44
- Western Europe: 30%
- Eastern Europe: 25%
- North America: 11%
- Asia: 13%
- Africa: 14%
- Middle-East: 3%
- Latin America: 3%
- Australia: 1%
Age Range: from 28 to 59
Average Age: 38
Advanced Degrees: 58%
A complete application (submitted online) includes:
- An application form
- Essay and Current resume/CV
- Official transcripts/marks from all higher education institutions from which you have earned a degree
- Two letters of recommendation
- A personal interview
- GMAT/Executive Assessment/GRE Test Score (Applicants may submit a request to waive the standardized test requirement.)
- US $175 application fee
After admission, you will be asked to provide a letter of company support certifying that your employer will allow you to attend all classes. This letter is not required to provide details of financial support, if any. TOEFL is not required for our Executive MBA program.
Application fee: $175 US dollars
Tuition fees for 2016: £ 99,000 GBP
The program fees cover tuition, all books and course materials, some meals, and hotel accommodations for 3 residential weeks in Chicago and 1 residential week in Hong Kong. Tuition is billed quarterly in equal amounts for 7 quarters (the program's duration). The non-refundable deposit of £2,500 is applied towards the first quarter's tuition.
We don’t need to tell you how important a great network is to your career. And just like the strong sense of sharing experiences in the Executive MBA Program, you’ll find alumni have the same eagerness to share experiences and information.
- We boast a global network of more than 50,000 alumni in more than 120 countries
- Our alumni community includes over 8,800 CEOs and top officers who help lead companies, such as Microsoft, PIMCO and Santander, around the world
- There over 90 alumni clubs worldwide
Read Alumni Connections to learn more about what our graduates are doing.
Chicago Booth School of Business, Woolgate Exchange., 25 Basinghall Str.
London, EC2V 5HA, United Kingdom
Telephone: +44 (0) 207 070 2200
MBA Admissions Director: Angela White, Angela.White@chicagobooth.edu