International Learning. Independent Thinking.
Edinburgh Business School - Heriot-Watt - United Kingdom, UAE, Malaysia - European MBA
The Edinburgh Business School MBA. Study on-campus in Edinburgh, Dubai, or Malaysia.As one of the world's leading business and management schools, Edinburgh Business School offers students a rigorous and rewarding programme of study. Whether MBA, MSc or DBA, our courses are among the most sought after in the business world. Our qualifications among the most highly regarded. Request a brochure
- Over 40% of Fortune 500 companies have employees on this programme
- Courses have been developed by leading academics with extensive international teaching, consultancy and research experience.
- Over 17,300 alumni in over 160 countries and over 11,800 active students worldwide
- Study in an inspirational European capital in an atmosphere of mutual learning with like-minded individuals
- Programmes commence in January and September each year
- Students come from across the globe to study at Edinburgh Business School: for example Europe, India, China and the Middle East
- The Full-Time and Part-Time pathways are offered in Dubai over 12 months or 22 months
- Flexible Part-Time MBA programme, where you can work at your own pace, in your own time with full on-campus and online academic support
- Interact with fellow students across the Gulf area and become part of our growing network of active students and alumni in the Gulf
- Meet & learn from our Distinguished Faculty.
- The Part-Time MBA is delivered over a series of weekend seminars spread over a two year period
- Taught by Edinburgh Business School faculty at our brand new campus in Putrajaya
- Approved by the MQA: N/345/7/0228) MQA/PA2182
Edinburgh Business School has regional offices and academic partners all over the world. For details on our academic partners click here. Contact details for our regional offices can be found here.
The MBA programme can also be studied in Spanish, Russian, Arabic and Chinese
Programme InfoType of Course: Full-Time, Part-Time & Distance Learning.
Accreditation: Royal Charter – United Kingdom
Starting Dates: Sept & Jan every year.
Length of Course: Full-time 12 months. Part-time –spread over two years.
Student BodyNumber of Nationalities: 130 Nationalities.
North America: 30%
Oceania & Asia: 20%
Africa & Middle East: 20%
Age Range 24 – 50
Length of Work Experience:
Average 7 Years
Minimum 2 Years
Admission- A recognised first or second-class Honours degree
- A minimum of 2 years' post-qualifying full-time work experience
- Evidence of competence in English language if English is not the student's first language.
CostsTuition fees:£15,300 in UK, AED 88000 in Dubai, RM 55,800 in Malaysia
Edinburgh Business School
Heriot-Watt University Dubai Campus
Dubai International Academic City (DIAC)
PO Box 294345 Dubai-UAE
Tel: +971 (4) 435 8770 or +971 (4) 435 8769
MBA Programme Director - Dubai Campus: Mrs Shirin Jarrar
PUTRAJAYA, MALAYSIA Edinburgh Business School
Heriot-Watt University Malaysia
No. 1, Jalan Venna P5/2
Precinct 5, 62200
Tel: +603 8894 3888
Fax: +603 8894 3999
Programme Manager: Chew Jade Theng