Edinburgh Business School - Heriot-Watt - United Kingdom, UAE, Malaysia, Scotland - European MBA
The Edinburgh Business School MBA. Study on-campus in Edinburgh, Dubai, or Malaysia. As one of the world's leading business and management schools, Edinburgh Business School offers students a rigorous and rewarding programme of study. Whether MBA, MSc or DBA, our courses are among the most sought after in the business world. Our qualifications among the most highly regarded.Request a brochure
- Edinburgh Business School is the most popular MBA programme provider in the world (http://rankings.ft.com/businessschoolrankings/online-mba-listing-2013)
- Over 40% of Fortune 500 companies have employees on this programme
- Courses have been developed by leading academics with extensive international teaching, consultancy and research experience.
- Over 16,000 alumni in over 160 countries and over 11,000 active students worldwide
- Study in an inspirational European capital in an atmosphere of mutual learning with like-minded individuals
- Programmes commence in January and September each year
- Students come from across the globe to study at Edinburgh Business School: for example Europe, India, China and the Middle East
- The Full-Time and Part-Time pathways are offered in Dubai over 12 months or 22 months
- Flexible Part-Time MBA programme, where you can work at your own pace, in your own time with full on-campus and online academic support
- Interact with fellow students across the Gulf area and become part of our growing network of active students and alumni in the Gulf
- Meet & learn from our Distinguished Faculty.
- The Part-Time MBA is delivered over a series of weekend seminars spread over a two year period
- Taught by Edinburgh Business School faculty at our brand new campus in Putrajaya
- Approved by the MQA: N/345/7/0228) MQA/PA2182
The MBA programme can also be studied in Spanish, Russian, Arabic and Chinese
Programme InfoType of Course: Full-Time, Part-Time & Distance Learning.
Accreditation: Royal Charter – United Kingdom
Ranking: Listed as the largest MBA Programme worldwide (Financial Times survey, March 2013).
Starting Dates: Sept & Jan every year.
Length of Course: Full-time 12 months. Part-time –spread over two years.
Student BodyNumber of Nationalities: 130 Nationalities.
North America: 30%
Oceania & Asia: 20%
Africa & Middle East: 20%
Age Range 24 – 50
Length of Work Experience:
Average 7 Years
Minimum 2 Years
Admission- A recognised first or second-class Honours degree
- A minimum of 2 years' post-qualifying full-time work experience
- Evidence of competence in English language in the form of an IELTS/TOEFL score, if English is not the student's first language.
CostsTuition fees:£15,300 in UK, AED 88000 in Dubai, RM 54,000 in Malaysia
Edinburgh Business School
Heriot-Watt University Dubai Campus
Dubai International Academic City (DIAC)
PO Box 294345 Dubai-UAE
Email : DubaiMBA@ebs.hw.ac.uk
Tel: +971 (4) 435 8770
MBA Programme Director-Dubai Campus:
Mrs Shirin Jarrar
Edinburgh Business School
Heriot-Watt University Malaysia
Level 2, Menara PjH
No. 2 Jalan Tun Abdul Razak
Precinct 2, 62100
Tel: +603 8881 0918
Fax: +603 8881 0194
Programme Manager: Chew Jade Theng