ENPC MBA Paris - France, Belgium, USA - European MBA
Founded in 1987 by the Ecole Nationale des Ponts et Chaussées, the ENPC MBA Paris is an internationally accredited business school offering MBA courses with a unique focus on innovation management and entrepreneurship.Request a brochure
- Solvay-Ponts MBA in Full-Time - A joint degree with ENPC MBA Paris & the Solvay Brussels School - for 12-15 months, Fall semester in Brussels & Spring semester in Paris, including 2 study trips in Silicon Valley - USA & Shanghai - China.
- Fox-Ponts Executive MBA - A dual degree, one-weekend-per-month program for 2 years, including 2 study trips, Boston, New-York, Philadelphia (USA) & Shanghai (China) - ENPC MBA Paris offers Executive MBA in partnership with Fox School of Business, Temple University in Philadelphia - USA.
With learning opportunities across different continents, global visiting faculty and peers from around the world, we're proud to offer a truly international experience to our participants.
- Solvay-Ponts MBA - a flagship programme for innovation management in a global economy.
The program leverages the latest research and traditions of excellence in Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship of two schools. During the program, participants have the opportunity to go for the study trips to the Silicon Valley-USA and Shanghai-China, as well as attend classes either in China, Morocco or Vietnam. Moreover, participants have access to an enhanced careers service to further their professional development.
- Fox-Ponts Executive MBA - a focus on Leadership, strategy and innovation
The ENPC - Fox Executive MBA is tailored for mid-career professionals aspiring to senior executive positions or willing to start their own business. Offered jointly with the Fox School of Business in the USA - ranked among the top 55 in the world by Financial Times - this dual-degree program grants access to two powerful alumni networks. Our unique one-weekend - a- month format helps participants keep their professional and personal lives in balance. Courses are taught in Paris by world-class faculty invited from around the globe and participants may also take courses in any of our partner programs in China, Morocco, the USA, Singapore and Colombia.
ENPC MBA Paris participants and alumni acclaim a unique educational experience thanks to small class sizes, top faculty and diversity through multicultural participants with a variety of backgrounds. For this reason the ENPC MBA Paris was ranked number 2 in Europe & Globally by the International Graduate Forum (IGF) in the 2012 M
Programme InfoType of Course:Full-Time MBA Program
- Solvay-Ponts MBA (12-15 months, fall semester in Brussels and spring semester in Paris, 2 months for the final project or 5 months internship)
Part-Time MBA Program
- Executive MBA (one weekend per month - 2 years - dual degree with the Fox School of Business at Temple University, USA)
Accreditation : AMBA
- Full-Time/Part-Time: September 2nd, 2013
- EMBA: January 16th, 2014
Length of Course:
- Full-Time: 12-15 months
- EMBA: 2 years
Application Deadlines : Please check our website www.enpcmbaparis.com/dates-and-deadlines
Student BodyRatio of applicants to places: 1:3
Length of Work Experience: 6-7 years on average
Number of Nationalities: 18
Age Range: from 23 to 43
Average Age: 31
- Engineering: 32%
- Business/Commerce: 39%
- Sciences/tech: 13%
- Others: 16%
- Work experience: Full-Time: Minimum three years, EMBA: Minimum five years
- GMAT score: minimum 550 or Internal Test
- English Proficiency: TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, Cambridge Certificate or Internal Test
- Application and essays
- References: Two recommendations (online questionaire)
- Full-time Programme: €32 000
- Executive MBA: €45 000
ENPC MBA Paris
15, rue de la Fontaine au Roi
Tel: +33 1 44 58 28 94
Doyen: Dr. Tawfik Jelassi