Hult International Business School - , United Kingdom, UAE, China
Hult International Business School offers top-ranked MBA and Executive MBA programs. With global locations in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, Shanghai, and New York City, and student body of 140 nationalities speaking 105 languages, Hult provides students with an unrivaled global perspective. Students benefit by learning from faculty with real-world experience and American, European, and emerging market expertise.
Leading international business school
The world’s leading international business school, Hult is ranked 1st for International Exchange Opportunities by The Economist (2014). Hult ranks 32nd Best Business School in North America, 55th in the World (The Economist, 2014), and 21st Best International Business School (Bloomberg Businessweek, 2014).
What's unique about Hult's One-Year MBA program?
The world's first MBA designed by business leaders, Hult's One-Year MBA provides you with an unrivaled global experience, working alongside peers from 140 nationalities speaking 105 languages, and learning from faculty with American, European, and emerging market expertise. Hult offers you the extraordinary opportunity to live and study in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, Shanghai, or New York. Hult students graduate with the ability to thrive in international business. Our groundbreaking new MBA curriculum focuses on practical application and provides students with soft skills and hands-on experience to be job-ready from day one.
- Unrivaled global network: Join a student body made up of 140 nationalities and a network of 11,000 alumni around the world.
- Global rotation: Study at up to three of our six global locations including Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, Shanghai, and New York City.
- Leading international business school: Ranked 1st for International Exchange Opportunities, and 32nd Best Business School in North America and 55th in the World by The Economist (2014).
- Hands-on experience: Experience business outside the classroom by working on a challenge faced by a leading company or non-profit, or by proposing a new start-up. Be inspired by faculty with real-world expertise.
- Flexible Scheduling: Hult offers one-year MBA programs as well as two-year part-time Executive MBA programs that are flexible to the working professional
- Accreditation: New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) and Association of MBAs (AMBA)
School InfoPrograms: MBA, Executive MBA, Master in International Business, Master in International Marketing, Master in Finance, Master in Social Entrepreneurship, and Bachelor of Business Administration
Campuses: Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, & Shanghai with a Rotation Center in New York
Ranking: Hult is ranked 32nd Best Business School in North America and 55th in the World by The Economist (2014).
Accreditation: NEASC, AMBA, and BAC
Program InfoProgram title: One-year MBA and a part-time Executive MBA
Type of program: Full-time MBA, part-time EMBA
Start date: September
Length of course: Full-time: 1 year, part-time: 2-5 years
Application information: www.hult.edu/en/programs/mba/admissions/how-to-apply/
Student bodyClass of 2014 average age: 31
Class of 2014 average age range: 22-39 (94%)
Average work experience: 6 years
Number of nationalities: Over 140 nationalities
Regions of origin:
- Europe 27%
- Latin America 19%
- Middle East & Africa 10%
- North America 16%
- Asia Pacific & South Asia 28%
- Professional Services 21%
- Financial Services 17%
- High-Tech/Telecom 14%
- Consumer Products 10%
- Manufacturing 7%
- Healthcare/Pharmaceutical 6%
- Government/Non-Profit 5%
- Consulting 4%
- Energy/Petroleum 4%
- Media/Entertainment 3%
- Education 2%
- General Management 15%
- Marketing/Sales 14%
- Finance/Accounting 13%
- Consulting 5%
- Operations/Logistics 3%
- Administration 1%
- Information Technology 1%
- Human Resources 1%
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Completed application form
- Current resume
- Statement of purpose
- Application Fee (150 USD)
- One to two letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts of all universities or colleges attended
- GMAT or GRE score
- TOEFL or IELTS score, if applicable
- Minimum 3 years' work experience
CostsApplication fees: 150 (USD)
Full-time MBA: Boston/San Francisco 69,800 (USD); Dubai 256,400 (AED); London 48,200 (GBP); Shanghai 430,000 (CNY)
Part-time EMBA (per year): London 25,500 (GBP); Dubai 135,900 (AED); Shanghai 227,900 (CNY)
Join Hult’s alumni network of over 11,000 professionals around the world. The Alumni Association, run by a committee of past graduates and current students, provides excellent access to international contacts in a wide range of industries and functions.
As a Hult alumnus you can keep your business knowledge up-to-date with a free elective per year for the rest of your life at any Hult campus, and can visit Master Classes held in alumni cities across the world. Stay connected with your classmates and expand your global network thanks to the Hult Connect App and the Hult Alumni LinkedIn group, or at the Global Alumni Summit and local Alumni Chapter Events.
Find out more at: www.hult.edu/alumni
Hult International Business School
Boston - San Francisco - London - Dubai - Shanghai - New York
1 Education Street
Cambridge, MA 02141, U.S.A.
Tel: +1 617 746 1990
1355 Sansome Street
San Francisco, CA 94111, U.S.A.
Tel: +1 415 869 2900
3390 Mary Street
Suite 250, Coconut Grove
Miami, FL 33133, U.S.A.
Tel: +1 305 648 9746
4F, 666 Fuzhou Road
Jinling Haixin Building
Shanghai, China 200001
Tel: +852 2111 2399
37-38 John Street
London WC1N 2AT, U.K.
Tel: +44 207 341 8555
Lucerne, 6006, Switzerland
Tel: +41 41 417 4575
Middle East, Africa, South Asia
P.O. Box 502988
Tel: +971 4 427 5800
For all general non-region specific inquiries, please visit us at hult.edu/contact-us
Are you ready to apply for a life-changing experience? Apply today by visiting hult.edu/apply-now