ICN Business School Nancy-Metz - France - European EMBA
Since 1905, ICN has been the "Grande École" Business School in the East of France and at the heart of Europe. Its identity and its development are rooted in the links between management, technology and art. These links will be vital determinants for tomorrow's economic environment.Request a brochure
The mission of ICN Business School is to train students and executives to manage enterprises efficiently, with a commitment to corporate responsability, and to contribute to innovation through creativity.
Its teaching programs are supported by the specialist knowledge of its academic Faculty who make original intellectual contributions to improving managerial practice and furthering the knowledge which is essential to corporate success.
The ICN community is driven by three fundamental values, which find their true expression in the objectives of the ARTEM Alliance: open-mindedness, commitment, team spirit. The ARTEM Alliance and the atypical and experienced profile of faculty members will immerse you in innovative creative methods.
EQUIS and AMBA accredited, ICN offers one of the best Masters in Management according to the Financial Times ranking. The education of the School is particularly appreciated by Human Resources Managers.
Programme InfoType of Course:
• Part-time Executive MBA
• AMBA, EQUIS
• October 2014 and March 2015
Length of Course:
• 18 months Part-time Executive MBA (3 days training per month)
Student BodyNumber of nationalities: 3-5
Men: Women Ratio: 80:20
Age Range: 28-55 years old
Average Age: 39 years old
Length of Work Experience: Minimum 7 years (2 at managerial level)
ADMISSION• SELECTION IS BASED ON INDIVIDUAL APPLICATIONS AND INTERVIEW
After your initial contact with program staff, you must:
- complete an application form which can be downloaded at www.icn-groupe.fr/emba,
- supply a curriculum vitae and a personal letter of motivation
- provide evidence of appropriate level of academic and professional experience (Master level degree and three years minimum of managerial experience),
- provide two letters of reference, one of which must be form the sponsoring company,
- provide evidence of English language competence together with supporting documents where these are required.
At this stage of the process, eligible candidates are also required to complete MBTI personality profile Requirements (a psychometric questionnaire designed to measure psychological preferences in how people perceive the world and make decisions).
• MOTIVATION AND MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE
If your application meets admission requirements, we will contact you to set a date for the selection interviews.
- Interview: management experience and English proficiency
- On-site Test of Logic
Part-time Executive MBA : € 28,400 (including VAT)