One-to-One Online Meetings with the World's Top Business Schools
Access MBA continues to help aspiring business leaders build a solid and sustainable career path though top international MBA and EMBA studies.
Connect now in a safe environment with leading business schools from around the world. Your career development and leadership growth should not be on hold.
Take this exciting opportunity to discuss your future and to equip yourself with a growth action plan.
On the day of the Access MBA Online event, you will:
- Hold individual 25-minute online meetings with MBA Admissions Directors
- Receive a personalised profile evaluation and orientation by expert MBA consultants and GMAT instructors
- Learn from school representatives during School Presentations and Panel Discussions
- Access scholarships from over 2 million euros in MBA funding opportunities
- Gain exclusive access to the 2021 Access MBA & EMBA Guide
- All participants at the event will receive a free 30-min consultation by Unimy.com
- Enter a draw for a EUR 1,000 scholarship
- Free 1 Hour GMAT class to diagnose underlying weaknesses and teach you fast strategies to improve your score significantly, provided by Merchant GMAT & Admissions
- Free 1 Hour Admissions consultation to align yourself with Top MBA programs that have the best fit for your future career and lifestyle goals, provided by Merchant GMAT & Admissions.
Please use the latest version of your Internet browser and ensure a stable Internet connection.
A unique consulting service
Participation in MBA and EMBA meetings is by invitation only. Business professionals are selected based on the level of match between their profiles and the admissions requirements of the participating schools, including:
- Bachelor’s degree minimum or the equivalent
- Fluent English
- 2 or 3 years minimum of relevant work experience after graduation
Step 1: Once candidates have completed the online registration form, our MBA experts review each profile and phone the most qualified candidates to gain a detailed understanding of their MBA projects, assess their motivation, and help them identify their options.
Step 2: Following this conversation, which is conducted in English, our consultants evaluate the MBA candidate’s preferences and requirements, and match them with appropriate business schools.
Step 3: Those selected for One-to-One meetings subsequently receive a list of their meetings scheduled with selected business schools. Candidates are able to discuss the list of schools with their dedicated consultant, and amend it if necessary.
In the event of late registration or if we are not able to reach selected candidates over the phone, we invite them to consultation sessions organised on the day of the event in order to determine which schools they should meet.