Bulgaria, Romania, Croatia and Greece | May 15, 2021
Online One-to-One MBA Event for residents of the region
One-to-One Online Meetings with the World's Top Business Schools
Access MBA continues to help aspiring business leaders build a solid and sustainable career path though top international MBA and EMBA studies.
Connect now in a safe environment with leading business schools from around the world. Your career development and leadership growth should not be on hold.
Take this exciting opportunity to discuss your future and to equip yourself with a growth action plan.
On the day of the Access MBA Online event, you will:
- Hold individual 25-minute online meetings with MBA Admissions Directors
- Receive a personalised profile evaluation and orientation by expert MBA consultants and GMAT instructors
- Win 1 online course by GMAT Prep provider Manhattan Review - https://www.review.com.gr
- Discounts on selected subscription packages to Digital Edu learning platform
- Gain exclusive access to the 2020 Access MBA & EMBA Guide
- Chance to win 1000 euro in financial aid for your MBA
- Receive a free 1-hour consultation with targeted feedback and guidance from My MBA Path – for event attendees only
- Get ready for your future global leadership role with an assessment + 42-page individual report + 60 min expert consultation by Cross Culture 2 Go with 30% OFF! - for event attendees only
- Change your perspective and meet potential employers from the Czech Republic. Register for free on https://www.jobspin.cz/
By registering for the One-to-One Online MBA event, your profile will be carefully matched with the business schools that correspond to your goals and expectations – all free of charge to you. To secure your place at the event, you would be well advised to register at least 10 days before the event.
This is your opportunity to take the first step towards your MBA journey!
We recommend joining the event on Desktop.
If using an iOS device, please join through Safari Browser and have the Zoom app downloaded for better user experience.
A unique consulting service
Participation in MBA and EMBA meetings is by invitation only. Business professionals are selected based on the level of match between their profiles and the admissions requirements of the participating schools, including:
- Bachelor’s degree minimum or the equivalent
- Fluent English
- 2 or 3 years minimum of relevant work experience after graduation
Step 1: Once candidates have completed the online registration form, our MBA experts review each profile and phone the most qualified candidates to gain a detailed understanding of their MBA projects, assess their motivation, and help them identify their options.
Step 2: Following this conversation, which is conducted in English, our consultants evaluate the MBA candidate’s preferences and requirements, and match them with appropriate business schools.
Step 3: Those selected for One-to-One meetings subsequently receive a list of their meetings scheduled with selected business schools. Candidates are able to discuss the list of schools with their dedicated consultant, and amend it if necessary.
In the event of late registration or if we are not able to reach selected candidates over the phone, we invite them to consultation sessions organised on the day of the event in order to determine which schools they should meet.