One-to-One Meetings with the World's Top Business Schools
Access MBA gives you the ideal opportunity to learn more about the world’s most recognised business degrees – the MBA and Executive MBA – and to speak in person with admissions directors of leading international business schools.
On the day of the Access MBA event, you will:
- Hold individual 20-minute meetings with MBA Admissions Directors
- Receive a personalised profile evaluation and orientation by expert MBA consultants and GMAT instructors
- Learn from school representatives and alumni during Panel Discussions
- Access scholarships from over 2 million euros in MBA funding opportunities
- Receive a FREE Gift Voucher for a leading digital learning portal – DigitalEdu
- Win a trip to the campus of your choice!
- All participants at the event will receive a free 30-min consultation by Unimy.com
- After meeting top business schools at Access MBA, you can take the next step with the AI-powered MBA orientation platform, meetings with more business schools online, and tips for your MBA admission
- Win a FREE Diagnostic assessment of knowledge and skills with a full report by Queen Victoria
- Receive a 15% discount on a membership package – application and admission support by Via Academica
By registering for the One-to-One MBA event, your profile will be carefully matched with the business schools that correspond to your goals and expectations – all free of charge to you. To secure your place at the event, you would be well advised to register at least 10 days before the event.
This is your opportunity to take the first step towards your MBA journey!
A unique consulting service
Participation in MBA and EMBA meetings is by invitation only. Business professionals are selected based on the level of match between their profiles and the admissions requirements of the participating schools, including:
- Bachelor’s degree minimum or the equivalent
- Fluent English
- 2 or 3 years minimum of relevant work experience after graduation
Step 1: Once candidates have completed the online registration form, our MBA experts review each profile and phone the most qualified candidates to gain a detailed understanding of their MBA projects, assess their motivation, and help them identify their options.
Step 2: Following this conversation, which is conducted in English, our consultants evaluate the MBA candidate’s preferences and requirements, and match them with appropriate business schools.
Step 3: Those selected for One-to-One meetings subsequently receive a list of their meetings scheduled with selected business schools. Candidates are able to discuss the list of schools with their dedicated consultant, and amend it if necessary.
In the event of late registration or if we are not able to reach selected candidates over the phone, we invite them to consultation sessions organised on the day of the event in order to determine which schools they should meet.
Bucharest Business School
CITY College, International Faculty of the University of Sheffield
Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Greece, Romania, Ukraine
ESCP Business School - EMBA
France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom
IESE Business School Full-time MBA
Brazil, Germany, Spain, USA
Nottingham Trent University
Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University
UBC-Sauder School of Business
University of Tampa, Sykes College of Business
Vlerick Business School
WU Executive Academy - Vienna University of Economics and Business