Boston and East Coast | Nov 19, 2020
One-to-One MBA Event
One-to-One Meetings with the World's Top Business Schools
Access MBA gives you the ideal opportunity to learn more about the world’s most recognised business degrees – the MBA and Executive MBA – and to speak in person with admissions directors of leading international business schools.
On the day of the Access MBA event, you will:
- Meet admissions directors during 20-minute One-to-One and small group meetings
- Take part in panel discussions featuring school representatives and alumni
- Receive advice and support from the Access MBA consulting team, as well as GMAT and scholarship information
- Gain exclusive access to the 2020 Access MBA & EMBA Guide
- Have the chance to win a free online GMAT course by Manhattan Review
- Receive 20% off on all services by Admission Concierge
- Receive a $100 discount for GRE & GMAT courses by Sherpa Prep
- Receive the exclusive opportunity to apply for FREE for a partial or full GMAT scholarship provided by Apex GMAT
- Get an exclusive 30 minute free GMAT consulting session provided by Apex GMAT
- Receive a 20% discount on a GMAT course provided by APEX GMAT
- Win 50% off the GMAT Mastery course by Admit Master. Attend the event to find out how
- Win $1000 in financial aid for your MBA
- Have the chance to win a $1000 scholarship by participating in Juno’s draw before Nov 30th. Attend the event to find out more
- Extra free hour with the discounted 5 hour оr 10 hour MBA admission consulting package by MBA 360 Admissions
- Get a free first MBA or Masters Admission Advice Consultation session with Get in2 Grad School. Attend the event to find out more
- Receive a free 30-minute pre-consultation and 30 minutes of coaching session free of charge by Grad School Road Map
By registering for the One-to-One MBA event, your profile will be carefully matched with the business schools that correspond to your goals and expectations – all free of charge to you. To secure your place at the event, you would be well advised to register at least 10 days before the event.
This is your opportunity to take the first step towards your MBA journey!
Please use the latest version of your Internet browser and ensure a stable Internet connection.
A unique consulting service
Participation in MBA and EMBA meetings is by invitation only. Business professionals are selected based on the level of match between their profiles and the admissions requirements of the participating schools, including:
- Bachelor’s degree minimum or the equivalent
- Fluent English
- 2 or 3 years minimum of relevant work experience after graduation
Step 1: Once candidates have completed the online registration form, our MBA experts review each profile and phone the most qualified candidates to gain a detailed understanding of their MBA projects, assess their motivation, and help them identify their options.
Step 2: Following this conversation, which is conducted in English, our consultants evaluate the MBA candidate’s preferences and requirements, and match them with appropriate business schools.
Step 3: Those selected for One-to-One meetings subsequently receive a list of their meetings scheduled with selected business schools. Candidates are able to discuss the list of schools with their dedicated consultant, and amend it if necessary.
In the event of late registration or if we are not able to reach selected candidates over the phone, we invite them to consultation sessions organised on the day of the event in order to determine which schools they should meet.