One-to-One Meetings with the World's Top Business Schools
Access MBA gives you the ideal opportunity to learn more about the world’s most recognised business degrees – the MBA and Executive MBA – and to speak in person with admissions directors of leading international business schools.
On the day of the Access MBA event, you will:
- Meet admissions directors during 20-minute One-to-One and small group meetings
- Take part in panel discussions featuring school representatives and alumni
- Receive advice and support from the Access MBA consulting team, as well as GMAT and scholarship information
- Have the chance to win a FREE campus visit to a university of your choice
- Get the opportunity to win a Free 4-Hour GMAT Tutoring Package provided by Cape Prep
- Attend the event and win a 20% discount on any GMAT Tutoring Package provided by Cape Prep (applies to those who sign up for a tutoring session in September)
- Have the opportunity to win 1 of 3 online GMAT courses by GMAT Prep provider Manhattan Review
By registering for the One-to-One MBA event, your profile will be carefully matched with the business schools that correspond to your goals and expectations – all free of charge to you. To secure your place at the event, you would be well advised to register at least 10 days before the event.
This is your opportunity to take the first step towards your MBA journey!
A unique consulting service
Participation in MBA and EMBA meetings is by invitation only. Business professionals are selected based on the level of match between their profiles and the admissions requirements of the participating schools, including:
- Bachelor’s degree minimum or the equivalent
- Fluent English
- 2 or 3 years minimum of relevant work experience after graduation
Step 1: Once candidates have completed the online registration form, our MBA experts review each profile and phone the most qualified candidates to gain a detailed understanding of their MBA projects, assess their motivation, and help them identify their options.
Step 2: Following this conversation, which is conducted in English, our consultants evaluate the MBA candidate’s preferences and requirements, and match them with appropriate business schools.
Step 3: Those selected for One-to-One meetings subsequently receive a list of their meetings scheduled with selected business schools. Candidates are able to discuss the list of schools with their dedicated consultant, and amend it if necessary.
In the event of late registration or if we are not able to reach selected candidates over the phone, we invite them to consultation sessions organised on the day of the event in order to determine which schools they should meet.
Audencia Business School
Bentley University Graduate School of Business
EDHEC Business School
ESADE Business School Full Time MBA
Hult International Business School
China, UAE, USA, United Kingdom
IE Business School
IESE Global Executive MBA
China, Spain, USA
Loughborough University, School of Business and Economics
Maastricht School of Management (MSM)
Nottingham Trent University
Sheffield University Management School
SKEMA Global Executive MBA
Brazil, China, France, USA
University of Cambridge, Cambridge Judge Business School