* Resume or LinkedIn profile upload recommended
Registration hall: Jabin & Boyer - Floor: 1
We understand the challenges candidates face as they seek to obtain an MBA degree. That’s why we at Access MBA have always stood by aspirants and supported them with a wide range of incentives designed to help them enrol in their dream programme. To reward commitment and ambition, we give candidates who have participated in at least three One-to-One meetings access to all available incentives (see below).
- Draw for a EUR 1,000 scholarship
- Connect with the experts from Profile-Check, correct your resume and stack all the odds in your favour
- 15 % Discount for GMAT and GRE by PrepCenter
- Chance to win a free online GMAT course by Manhattan Review
- Win a free trip to a university campus of your choice
- Expert insights on financing and scholarships by Fulbright Morocco
- Receive a 30-min consultation by Unimy.com
- Gain exclusive access to "2023 Access MBA & Masters Guide"
About this event
- All registered candidates get free pre-event guidance and school matching.
- Free Access PremiumConsult and Fast-track event service is available to select early-bird registered candidates. Limited availability.
- Meet admissions directors during 20-minute One-to-One and small group meetings
- Take part in panel discussions featuring school representatives and alumni
- Receive advice and support from the Access MBA consulting team, as well as GMAT and scholarship information
Exclusive: Access PremiumConsult provides free pre-event online private sessions with school selection experts. It ensures pre-scheduled meetings and fast-track event service. Limited availability.
Most common questions
Have questions? We are here for you:
The Access MBA team is composed of over 80 full-time and multi-lingual professionals that work on a daily basis to advance international business education from our offices in Paris, Sofia, Montreal and London.