Central USA | Mar 9, 2021
Online One-to-One MBA Event for residents of the region
One-to-One Online Meetings with the World's Top Business Schools
Access MBA helps aspiring business leaders build a solid and sustainable career path by helping connect them to top international MBA and EMBA studies.
Your career development and leadership growth should not be on hold. Connect now in a safe environment with leading business schools from around the world.
On the day of the Access MBA Online event, you will:
- Hold individual 25-minute online meetings with MBA Admissions Directors from different programs
- Receive a personalized profile evaluation by expert MBA consultants and GMAT instructors
- Learn from school representatives and alumni during School Presentations and Panel Discussions
- Access scholarships from over 2.5 million USD in MBA funding opportunities
- Gain exclusive access to the 2021 Access MBA & EMBA Guide
- Free Resume and LinkedIn Review offered by Ideal Career Coach
All participants in the event will have the chance to win a 30-min consultation by Unimy.com, a Complete Course (value: 1,599 USD), a 1-hour GMAT class, a 1-hour admissions consultation and many other discounted services.
By registering for the One-to-One Online MBA event, your profile will be carefully matched with the business schools that correspond to your goals and expectations – all free of charge to you. To secure your place at the event, please register at least 10 days before the event.
Take the first step toward your future today!
4:30 PM (CENTRAL STANDARD TIME)
4:30 PM - 4:55 PM (CENTRAL STANDARD TIME)
5:00 PM - 8:15 PM (CENTRAL STANDARD TIME)
A unique consulting service
Participation in MBA and EMBA meetings is by invitation only. Business professionals are selected based on whether their profiles match the admissions requirements of the participating schools, including:
- Bachelor’s degree minimum or the equivalent
- Fluent in English
- 2-3 years minimum of relevant work experience after graduation (European programs only)
Step 1: Once candidates have completed the online registration form, our MBA experts review each profile and call the most qualified candidates to gain a detailed understanding of their MBA projects, assess their motivation, and help them identify their options.
Step 2: Following this conversation, which is conducted in English, our consultants evaluate the MBA candidate’s preferences and requirements, and match them with appropriate business schools.
Step 3: Those selected for One-to-One meetings subsequently receive a list of their scheduled meetings. Candidates are able to discuss the list of schools with their dedicated consultant, and amend it if necessary.
In the event of late registration or if we are not able to reach selected candidates over the phone, we invite them to consultation sessions organized on the day of the event in order to determine which schools they should meet.