One-to-One Online Meetings with the World's Top Business Schools
Access MBA continues to help aspiring business leaders build a solid and sustainable career path though top international MBA and EMBA studies.
Connect now in a safe environment with leading business schools from around the world. Your career development and leadership growth should not be on hold.
Take this exciting opportunity to discuss your future and to equip yourself with a growth action plan.
- Interact online with MBA admissions directors One-to-One during a series on 25-minute video calls
- Impress business schools with your drive to grow and look into the future
- Have your profile carefully matched with the business schools that correspond to your goals and expectations.
- Receive comprehensive guidance from the Access MBA consulting team
- Head start your MBA and career growth journey today.
- Gain exclusive access to the 2021 Access MBA & EMBA Guide
- Win one of 10 application fee refunds
- Draw for a EUR 1,000 scholarship
- At the event there will be a raffle for 1 online course by GMAT Prep provider Manhattan Review: https://www.manhattanreview.id/
Register to receive your login details and personal schedule.
System requirements for best user experience:
- use a desktop or Android device;
- use Chrome as Internet browser;
- ensure a stable Internet connection.
Head start your MBA journey in a safe environment
- Stand out with your drive to grow and look into the future.
- Explore the best options for your leadership career development.
- Have your profile carefully matched with the business schools that correspond to your goals and expectations
Connect to the best-matching MBA programmes
Participation in the MBA and EMBA online event is by invitation only. Business professionals are selected based on the level of match between their profiles and the admissions requirements of the participating schools, including:
- Bachelor’s degree minimum or the equivalent
- Fluent English
- 2 or 3 years minimum of relevant work experience after graduation
Step 1: Once candidates have completed the online registration form, our MBA experts review each profile and phone the most qualified candidates to gain a detailed understanding of their MBA projects, assess their motivation, and help them identify their options.
Step 2: Following this conversation, which is conducted in English, our consultants evaluate the MBA candidate’s preferences and requirements, and match them with appropriate business schools.
Step 3: Those selected for One-to-One meetings subsequently receive a list of their online video meetings scheduled with selected business schools. Candidates are able to discuss the list of schools with their dedicated consultant, and amend it if necessary.
In the event of late registration or if we are not able to reach selected candidates over the phone, we invite them to consultation sessions organised on the day of the online event in order to determine which schools they should meet.