Morocco, Egypt, Tunisia and Algeria | Sat, Aug 28
Online One-to-One MBA Event for residents of the regionregister
- Meet admissions directors during 20-minute One-to-One and small group meetings
- Take part in panel discussions featuring school representatives and alumni
- Receive advice and support from the Access MBA consulting team, as well as GMAT and scholarship information
- Have the chance to win a 10% discount on a GMAT course provided by Newton Education Services
- Win one of 3 online GMAT courses provided by Manhattan Review
- At the event you will receive an exclusive 15% discount on all courses offered by ETC – Excellence for training and consultancy
- Everyone who attends the event will receive a 10% discount on a course of their choice - GRE, GMAT, IELTS & TOEFL – provided by GMAT & GRE Egypt
A unique consulting service
Participation in MBA and EMBA meetings is by invitation only. Business professionals are selected based on the level of match between their profiles and the admissions requirements of the participating schools, including:
- Bachelor’s degree minimum or the equivalent
- Fluent English
- 2 or 3 years minimum of relevant work experience after graduation
Step 1: Once candidates have completed the online registration form, our MBA experts review each profile and phone the most qualified candidates to gain a detailed understanding of their MBA projects, assess their motivation, and help them identify their options.
Step 2: Following this conversation, which is conducted in English, our consultants evaluate the MBA candidate’s preferences and requirements, and match them with appropriate business schools.
Step 3: Those selected for One-to-One meetings subsequently receive a list of their meetings scheduled with selected business schools. Candidates are able to discuss the list of schools with their dedicated consultant, and amend it if necessary.
In the event of late registration or if we are not able to reach selected candidates over the phone, we invite them to consultation sessions organised on the day of the event in order to determine which schools they should meet.