One-to-One Online Meetings with the World's Top Business Schools
Access MBA continues to help aspiring business leaders build a solid and sustainable career path though top international MBA and EMBA studies.
Connect now in a safe environment with leading business schools from around the world. Your career development and leadership growth should not be on hold.
Take this exciting opportunity to discuss your future and to equip yourself with a growth action plan.
- Interact online with MBA admissions directors One-to-One during a series on 25-minute video calls
- Impress business schools with your drive to grow and look into the future
- Have your profile carefully matched with the business schools that correspond to your goals and expectations.
- Receive comprehensive guidance from the Access MBA consulting team
- Head start your MBA and career growth journey today.
- Gain exclusive access to the 2020 Access MBA & EMBA Guide
- 30 DAYS FREE ACCESS to www.DigitalEdu.today/learnnow.php
- Win a free online course by GMAT Prep provider Manhattan Review
- All online attendees are entitled to a free 30-minute orientation session on Unimy.com
- Win a free trip to a university campus of your choice at a time convenient for you
- All attendees will receive the exclusive opportunity to apply for FREE for a partial or full GMAT scholarship provided by Apex
- All attendees will receive an exclusive 30 minute free GMAT consulting session provided by Apex GMAT
- Sign here to apply for free for a partial or full GMAT scholarship provided by Apex GMAT - https://apexgmat.com/scholarship-access-mba/
- Sign up here for an exclusive free GMAT consulting session provided by Access Online’s partner APEX GMAT https://calendly.com/apexgmat/freeconsultation?month=2020-04
Register to receive your login details and personal schedule.
System requirements for best user experience:
- use a Windows or Android device;
- use Chrome as Internet browser;
- ensure a stable Internet connection;
- use the latest version of Zoom.
A unique consulting service
Participation in MBA and EMBA meetings is by invitation only. Business professionals are selected based on the level of match between their profiles and the admissions requirements of the participating schools, including:
- Bachelor’s degree minimum or the equivalent
- Fluent English
- 2 or 3 years minimum of relevant work experience after graduation
Step 1: Once candidates have completed the online registration form, our MBA experts review each profile and phone the most qualified candidates to gain a detailed understanding of their MBA projects, assess their motivation, and help them identify their options.
Step 2: Following this conversation, which is conducted in English, our consultants evaluate the MBA candidate’s preferences and requirements, and match them with appropriate business schools.
Step 3: Those selected for One-to-One meetings subsequently receive a list of their meetings scheduled with selected business schools. Candidates are able to discuss the list of schools with their dedicated consultant, and amend it if necessary.
In the event of late registration or if we are not able to reach selected candidates over the phone, we invite them to consultation sessions organised on the day of the event in order to determine which schools they should meet.
Alliance Manchester Business School
Brazil, China, Singapore, UAE, United Kingdom
Cass Business School
UAE, United Kingdom
Copenhagen Business School
Esade Business & Law School Full Time MBA
ESCP Business School - EMBA
France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom
France, Germany, Morocco, Singapore
- Hochschule Darmstadt University of Applied Sciences
Hult International Business School
China, UAE, USA, United Kingdom
IESE Global Executive MBA
China, Germany, Spain, USA
IMD Executive MBA
China, India, Kenya, Switzerland, USA
Imperial College Business School
Lancaster University Management School
MIP Politecnico di Milano Graduate School of Business
Nottingham Trent University
Nyenrode Business University
Rice University - Jones Graduate School of Business
SKEMA Global Executive MBA
Brazil, China, France, USA
Strathclyde Executive MBA
Greece, Malaysia, Singapore, Switzerland, UAE
University of Bradford
UAE, United Kingdom
University of Geneva
University of Gibraltar
University of St. Gallen Executive MBA
University of St. Gallen MBA
Vlerick Business School