Montreal, Ottawa and Eastern Canada | Mar 15, 2021
Online One-to-One MBA Event for residents of the region
One-to-One Meetings with the World's Top Business Schools
Access MBA gives you the ideal opportunity to learn more about the world’s most recognised business degrees – the MBA and Executive MBA – and to speak in person with admissions directors of leading international business schools.
On the day of the Access MBA event, you will:
- Hold individual 25-minute online meetings with MBA Admissions Directors
- Receive a personalised profile evaluation and orientation by expert MBA consultants and GMAT instructors
- Learn from school representatives during School Presentations and Panel Discussions
- Access scholarships from over 4 million $ in MBA funding opportunities
- Gain exclusive access to the 2021 Access MBA & EMBA Guide
- All participants at the event will receive a free 30-min consultation by Unimy.com
- Win a free 1 year membership to the Association of Quebec Women in Finance in 2021. Many benefits a, including free activities all year long & a network of more than 700 people (value of $310).
- Win 1000 euro in financial aid for your MBA
- Win a free online course by GMAT Prep provider Manhattan Review - https://www.review-ca.com/
By registering for the One-to-One MBA event, your profile will be carefully matched with the business schools that correspond to your goals and expectations – all free of charge to you. To secure your place at the event, you would be well advised to register at least 10 days before the event.
This is your opportunity to take the first step towards your MBA journey!
All participants will have the chance to win a free campus visit of their choice!
Please use the latest version of your Internet browser and ensure a stable Internet connection.
Head start your MBA journey in a safe environment
- Stand out with your drive to grow and look into the future.
- Explore the best options for your leadership career development.
- Have your profile carefully matched with the business schools that correspond to your goals and expectations
Connect to the best-matching MBA programmes
Participation in the MBA and EMBA online event is by invitation only. Business professionals are selected based on the level of match between their profiles and the admissions requirements of the participating schools, including:
- Bachelor’s degree minimum or the equivalent
- Fluent English
- 2 or 3 years minimum of relevant work experience after graduation
Step 1: Once candidates have completed the online registration form, our MBA experts review each profile and phone the most qualified candidates to gain a detailed understanding of their MBA projects, assess their motivation, and help them identify their options.
Step 2: Following this conversation, which is conducted in English, our consultants evaluate the MBA candidate’s preferences and requirements, and match them with appropriate business schools.
Step 3: Those selected for One-to-One meetings subsequently receive a list of their online video meetings scheduled with selected business schools. Candidates are able to discuss the list of schools with their dedicated consultant, and amend it if necessary.
In the event of late registration or if we are not able to reach selected candidates over the phone, we invite them to consultation sessions organised on the day of the online event in order to determine which schools they should meet.