One-to-One Meetings with the World's Top Business Schools
Access MBA gives you the ideal opportunity to learn more about the world’s most recognised business degrees – the MBA and Executive MBA – and to speak in person with admissions directors of leading international business schools.
On the day of the Access MBA event, you will:
- Meet admissions directors during 20-minute One-to-One and small group meetings
- Take part in panel discussions featuring school representatives and alumni
- Receive advice and support from the Access MBA consulting team, as well as GMAT and scholarship information
By registering for the One-to-One MBA event, your profile will be carefully matched with the business schools that correspond to your goals and expectations – all free of charge to you. To secure your place at the event, you would be well advised to register at least 10 days before the event.
This is your opportunity to take the first step towards your MBA journey!
A unique consulting service
Participation in MBA and EMBA meetings is by invitation only. Business professionals are selected based on the level of match between their profiles and the admissions requirements of the participating schools, including:
- Bachelor’s degree minimum or the equivalent
- Fluent English
- 2 or 3 years minimum of relevant work experience after graduation
Step 1: Once candidates have completed the online registration form, our MBA experts review each profile and phone the most qualified candidates to gain a detailed understanding of their MBA projects, assess their motivation, and help them identify their options.
Step 2: Following this conversation, which is conducted in English, our consultants evaluate the MBA candidate’s preferences and requirements, and match them with appropriate business schools.
Step 3: Those selected for One-to-One meetings subsequently receive a list of their meetings scheduled with selected business schools. Candidates are able to discuss the list of schools with their dedicated consultant, and amend it if necessary.
In the event of late registration or if we are not able to reach selected candidates over the phone, we invite them to consultation sessions organised on the day of the event in order to determine which schools they should meet.
- Beedie School of Business at Simon Fraser University
- Brock University - Goodman School of Business
- École des sciences de la gestion de l’Université du Québec à Montréal
- HEC Montréal
- McGill University – Desautels Faculty of Management
- Rotman School of Management
- Schulich School of Business
- Smith School of Business- Queen's University
- Sobey School of Business at Saint Mary's University
- Thompson Rivers University
- UBC-Sauder School of Business
- University of Calgary-Haskayne
- University of Victoria - Peter B. Gustavson School of Business
- Western University – Ivey Business School
- Babson College
- Baruch College, Zicklin School of Business
- Bentley University Graduate School of Business
- Boston University Questrom School of Business
- Brandeis International Business School
- Fordham University - Gabelli School of Business
- Hult International Business School
- IESE Global Executive MBA
- Lehigh University - Lehigh College of Business and Economics
- Northeastern University
- Suffolk University Sawyer Business School - Boston
- Syracuse University (Whitman School of Management)
- Tufts University, The Fletcher School
- UCLA Anderson Executive MBA
- University of California, Los Angeles | Anderson School of Management
- University of Miami Business School
- University of Rochester - Simon Business School
- University of Tampa, Sykes College of Business
- Yale School of Management