Online One-to-One MBA Event
Czech RepublicDec 8 @ 17:00 GMT
Please use the latest version of your Internet browser and ensure a stable Internet connection.
A unique consulting service
Participation in MBA and EMBA meetings is by invitation only. Business professionals are selected based on the level of match between their profiles and the admissions requirements of the participating schools, including:
- Bachelor’s degree minimum or the equivalent
- Fluent English
- 2 or 3 years minimum of relevant work experience after graduation
Step 1: Once candidates have completed the online registration form, our MBA experts review each profile and phone the most qualified candidates to gain a detailed understanding of their MBA projects, assess their motivation, and help them identify their options.
Step 2: Following this conversation, which is conducted in English, our consultants evaluate the MBA candidate’s preferences and requirements, and match them with appropriate business schools.
Step 3: Those selected for One-to-One meetings subsequently receive a list of their meetings scheduled with selected business schools. Candidates are able to discuss the list of schools with their dedicated consultant, and amend it if necessary.
In the event of late registration or if we are not able to reach selected candidates over the phone, we invite them to consultation sessions organised on the day of the event in order to determine which schools they should meet.
About this event
One-to-One Online Meetings with the World's Top Business Schools
Access MBA continues to help aspiring business leaders build a solid and sustainable career path though top international MBA and EMBA studies.
Connect now in a safe environment with leading business schools from around the world. Your career development and leadership growth should not be on hold.
Take this exciting opportunity to discuss your future and to equip yourself with a growth action plan.
On the day of the Access MBA Online event, you will:
- Hold individual 25-minute online meetings with MBA Admissions Directors
- Receive a personalised profile evaluation and orientation by expert MBA consultants and GMAT instructors
- Learn from school representatives during School Presentations and Panel Discussions
- Access scholarships from over 2 million euros in MBA funding opportunities
- Gain exclusive access to the 2020 Access MBA & EMBA Guide
- All participants at the event will receive a free 30-min consultation by Unimy.com
- Change your perspective and meet potential employers from the Czech Republic. Register for free on https://www.jobspin.cz/
- Get a 10% discount on all group and private GMAT courses provided by GlobalEdu by entering the "ACCESS MBA" discount code
- How to learn Polish quickly and effectively during the holidays? Sign up for intensive summer courses and get a 5% discount www.klubdialogu.pl
By registering for the One-to-One Online MBA event, your profile will be carefully matched with the business schools that correspond to your goals and expectations – all free of charge to you. To secure your place at the event, you would be well advised to register at least 10 days before the event.
This is your opportunity to take the first step towards your MBA journey!
Is an MBA right for me?
An MBA degree allows business professionals to secure top management positions, increase their salary, and work on a global level. Joining an international MBA programme will bolster your network, broaden your career prospects, and help you turn your entrepreneurial ideas into business ventures.
Is work experience required to register?
Yes, most of the participating schools require at least three years of work experience on average. However, some programmes are more flexible and are open to those with less or no work experience.
What time should I arrive at the Access MBA event?
The schedule will be sent to you upon registration. You will be able to request a different time slot.
Which schools will I be able to meet?
To accelerate the process of selecting the right business schools, you will go through an orientation session before meeting with school representatives to discuss specific admission criteria and your preferences. This session will take place either before the event over the phone or during the event.
Is there a specific dress code?
You will want to look professional, so business or business casual attire is recommended. Opting for professional dress and business etiquette will be a great way for you to make a good first impression on business school representatives.
Have questions? We are here for you:
The Access MBA team is composed of over 80 full-time and multi-lingual professionals that work on a daily basis to advance international business education from our offices in Paris, Sofia and Montreal.