One-to-One Meetings with the World's Top Business Schools
Access MBA continues to help aspiring business leaders build a solid and sustainable career path though top international MBA and EMBA studies.
Connect now in a safe environment with leading business schools from around the world. Your career development and leadership growth should not be on hold.
Take this exciting opportunity to discuss your future and to equip yourself with a growth action plan.
On the day of the Access MBA event, you will:
- Meet admissions directors during 20-minute One-to-One and small group meetings
- Take part in panel discussions featuring school representatives and alumni
- Receive advice and support from the Access MBA consulting team, as well as GMAT and scholarship information
- Take a chance to win a FREE GMAT course
- Attend a FREE workshop with Postbank and learn about more opportunities on how to finance your study
- Win a trip to the campus of your choice!
- Gain exclusive access to the 2020 Access MBA & EMBA Guide
By registering for the One-to-One MBA event, your profile will be carefully matched with the business schools that correspond to your goals and expectations – all free of charge to you. To secure your place at the event, you would be well advised to register at least 10 days before the event.
This is your opportunity to take the first step towards your MBA journey!
Register to receive your login details and personal schedule.
System requirements for best user experience:
- use a Windows or Android device;
- use Chrome as Internet browser;
- ensure a stable Internet connection;
- use the latest version of Zoom.
A unique consulting service
Participation in MBA and EMBA meetings is by invitation only. Business professionals are selected based on the level of match between their profiles and the admissions requirements of the participating schools, including:
- Bachelor’s degree minimum or the equivalent
- Fluent English
- 2 or 3 years minimum of relevant work experience after graduation
Step 1: Once candidates have completed the online registration form, our MBA experts review each profile and phone the most qualified candidates to gain a detailed understanding of their MBA projects, assess their motivation, and help them identify their options.
Step 2: Following this conversation, which is conducted in English, our consultants evaluate the MBA candidate’s preferences and requirements, and match them with appropriate business schools.
Step 3: Those selected for One-to-One meetings subsequently receive a list of their meetings scheduled with selected business schools. Candidates are able to discuss the list of schools with their dedicated consultant, and amend it if necessary.
In the event of late registration or if we are not able to reach selected candidates over the phone, we invite them to consultation sessions organised on the day of the event in order to determine which schools they should meet.
Bucharest Business School
CITY College, International Faculty of the University of Sheffield
Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Greece, Romania, Ukraine
Hult International Business School
China, UAE, USA, United Kingdom
IE Business School
IESE Global Executive MBA
China, Germany, Spain, USA
NEOMA Business School
Nottingham Trent University
Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University
UBC-Sauder School of Business
University of Tampa, Sykes College of Business
Vlerick Business School
Warwick Business School
WU Executive Academy - Vienna University of Economics and Business