Thailand and Vietnam | Mar 23, 2021
Online One-to-One MBA Event for residents of the region
One-to-One Online Meetings with the World's Top Business Schools
Access MBA continues to help aspiring business leaders build a solid and sustainable career path though top international MBA and EMBA studies.
Connect now in a safe environment with leading business schools from around the world. Your career development and leadership growth should not be on hold.
Take this exciting opportunity to discuss your future and to equip yourself with a growth action plan.
- Enter a draw for a EUR 1,000 scholarship
- All participants will get a free consultation after the event by The Guidance. Sign up here: https://forms.gle/Rdsnt6LuhfPnAYea9
- Attend the event and get the chance to win a Remote Internship of any duration in the industry of your choice by Asia Internship Program (AIP). Additionally, each participant will receive a 100 $ discount from any ot AIP’s programmes. Register to win here
- At the event there will be a draw for 1 GMAT course provided by Manhattan Review Prep- https://www.manhattan-th.com/
- Hold individual 25-minute online meetings with MBA Admissions Directors
- Receive a personalised profile evaluation and orientation by expert MBA consultants and GMAT instructors
- Access scholarships from over 2 million euros in MBA funding opportunities
- Gain exclusive access to the 2020 Access MBA & EMBA Guide
- Learn from school representatives during School Presentations and Panel Discussions
- All participants will get exclusive free initial consultation and 10% discount for GMAT or GRE Prep at EduSmith. All you have to do is fill out this form: https://forms.gle/NT2VSCW41RRR3neW7
If using Iphone, please join through Safari Browser and have the Zoom app downloaded for better user experience.
Head start your MBA journey in a safe environment
- Stand out with your drive to grow and look into the future.
- Explore the best options for your leadership career development.
- Have your profile carefully matched with the business schools that correspond to your goals and expectations
Connect to the best-matching MBA programmes
Participation in the MBA and EMBA online event is by invitation only. Business professionals are selected based on the level of match between their profiles and the admissions requirements of the participating schools, including:
- Bachelor’s degree minimum or the equivalent
- Fluent English
- 2 or 3 years minimum of relevant work experience after graduation
Step 1: Once candidates have completed the online registration form, our MBA experts review each profile and phone the most qualified candidates to gain a detailed understanding of their MBA projects, assess their motivation, and help them identify their options.
Step 2: Following this conversation, which is conducted in English, our consultants evaluate the MBA candidate’s preferences and requirements, and match them with appropriate business schools.
Step 3: Those selected for One-to-One meetings subsequently receive a list of their online video meetings scheduled with selected business schools. Candidates are able to discuss the list of schools with their dedicated consultant, and amend it if necessary.
In the event of late registration or if we are not able to reach selected candidates over the phone, we invite them to consultation sessions organised on the day of the online event in order to determine which schools they should meet.