ASIA | Sep 24, 2020
Online One-to-One MBA Event
One-to-One Online Meetings with the World's Top Business Schools
Access MBA continues to help aspiring business leaders build a solid and sustainable career path though top international MBA and EMBA studies.
Connect now in a safe environment with leading business schools from around the world. Your career development and leadership growth should not be on hold.
Take this exciting opportunity to discuss your future and to equip yourself with a growth action plan.
On the day of the Access MBA Online event, you will:
- Hold individual 25-minute online meetings with MBA Admissions Directors
- Access scholarships from over 2 million euros in MBA funding opportunities
- Gain exclusive access to the 2020 Access MBA & EMBA Guide
- Win a free consultation session by MBA Lounge
- All participants at the event will receive 15% discount for admission editing service and the chance to win a free admission editing service from Wordvice
- During the event: Free resume review by Roah Consulting and free consultation session by MBA Lounge
- Discounts on selected subscription packages to Digital Edu learning platform
- All participants at the event will receive a free 30-min consultation by Unimy.com
By registering for the One-to-One Online MBA event, your profile will be carefully matched with the business schools that correspond to your goals and expectations – all free of charge to you. To secure your place at the event, you would be well advised to register at least 10 days before the event.
This is your opportunity to take the first step towards your MBA journey!
A unique consulting service
Participation in MBA and EMBA meetings is by invitation only. Business professionals are selected based on the level of match between their profiles and the admissions requirements of the participating schools, including:
- Bachelor’s degree minimum or the equivalent
- Fluent English
- 2 or 3 years minimum of relevant work experience after graduation
Step 1: Once candidates have completed the online registration form, our MBA experts review each profile and phone the most qualified candidates to gain a detailed understanding of their MBA projects, assess their motivation, and help them identify their options.
Step 2: Following this conversation, which is conducted in English, our consultants evaluate the MBA candidate’s preferences and requirements, and match them with appropriate business schools.
Step 3: Those selected for One-to-One meetings subsequently receive a list of their meetings scheduled with selected business schools. Candidates are able to discuss the list of schools with their dedicated consultant, and amend it if necessary.
In the event of late registration or if we are not able to reach selected candidates over the phone, we invite them to consultation sessions organised on the day of the event in order to determine which schools they should meet.
Alliance Manchester Business School
Brazil, China, Singapore, UAE, United Kingdom
Audencia Business School
Cass Business School
UAE, United Kingdom
ESCP Business School
France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom
EU Business School
HEC Paris MBA
Hult International Business School
China, UAE, USA, United Kingdom
INSEAD Full Time
France, Singapore, UAE
Nottingham Trent University
Rice University - Jones Graduate School of Business
Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University
The University of Texas at Austin
University of California, Los Angeles | Anderson School of Management
Washington University in St. Louis - Olin Business School