Online One-to-One MBA Event
USA ONLINE (East coast)Oct 27, 2022
Attend a minimum of three online one-on-one meetings on event day to receive:
- Complimentary Resume/LinkedIn Review Session
- Chance to Win a $1,599 GRE or GMAT Complete Course by Manhattan Prep powered by Kaplan
- MBA Strategy Consultation
- $100 off GRE or GMAT Courses
- Chance to Win 1 out of 3 GMAT Online Courses
- 20% off Business School Admissions Consulting Services
- Free Book Becoming a Clear Admit: The Definite Guide to MBA Admissions
- 30-minute Profile Evaluation
Make an impact! For each event participant, Access MBA donates to iMentor matching 10,000 US high school students with a college-educated mentor.
About this event
Online One-to-One Access to the World's Top Business Schools
We connect qualified candidates with admissions teams at top business schools through online meetings.
Event participants will experience:
- Personalized schedule of 20-minute time slots to meet with Admissions teams virtually
- Learn what business school is really like during webinars with alumni & school representatives
- Exclusive coaching from business education experts on the admissions process, GMAT & scholarships
Meet your Matches - How it Works
The event is free to register and attend.
REGISTER. Complete the online registration form. Early registrants take advantage of preferential matching with the best business schools for their profile.
REVIEW & CONNECT. Our team reviews the information you provide during registration. We’ll then personally reach out to get to know you and your b-school plans better. It’s also a perfect time for us to answer any questions you have prior to event day.
MATCH. We evaluate each MBA candidate’s preferences and requirements and match them with the most appropriate business schools.
SCHEDULE. You’ll receive your personalized meeting schedule with business schools. To add or change meetings, connect with our team.
Consultations are available on event day. Register early as same-day consultations are limited!
Is an MBA right for me?
An MBA degree allows business professionals to secure top management positions, increase their salary, and work on a global level. Joining an international MBA programme will bolster your network, broaden your career prospects, and help you turn your entrepreneurial ideas into business ventures.
Is work experience required to register?
Yes, most of the participating schools require at least three years of work experience on average. However, some programmes are more flexible and are open to those with less or no work experience.
At what time should I be online for the Access MBA event?
The schedule will be sent to you upon registration. You will be able to request a different time slot.
Have questions? We are here for you:
The Access MBA team is composed of over 80 full-time and multi-lingual professionals that work on a daily basis to advance international business education from our offices in Paris, Sofia and Montreal.