One-to-One MBA Online Event
Women & MBA Global EventDec 8, 2022
We understand the challenges candidates face as they seek to obtain an MBA degree. That’s why we at Access MBA have always stood by aspirants and supported them with a wide range of incentives designed to help them enrol in their dream programme. To reward commitment and ambition, we give candidates who have participated in at least three One-to-One meetings access to all available incentives (see below).
- Gain exclusive access to the 2022 Access MBA & EMBA Guide
- Chance to win 1000 Euro in financial aid for your MBA
- Win a free trip to a university campus of your choice
- Receive a 30-min consultation by Unimy.com
About this event
- Meet admissions directors during 20-minute One-to-One and small group meetings
- Take part in panel discussions featuring school representatives and alumni
- Receive advice and support from the Access MBA consulting team, as well as GMAT and scholarship information
Is an MBA right for me?
An MBA degree allows business professionals to secure top management positions, increase their salary, and work on a global level. Joining an international MBA programme will bolster your network, broaden your career prospects, and help you turn your entrepreneurial ideas into business ventures.
Is work experience required to register?
Yes, most of the participating schools require at least three years of work experience on average. However, some programmes are more flexible and are open to those with less or no work experience.
At what time should I be online for the Access MBA event?
The schedule will be sent to you upon registration. You will be able to request a different time slot.
Have questions? We are here for you:
The Access MBA team is composed of over 80 full-time and multi-lingual professionals that work on a daily basis to advance international business education from our offices in Paris, Sofia and Montreal.