Dubai | Apr 18, 2020
Executive MBA Event
This boutique high-profile Executive MBA (EMBA) event features:
- A unique VIP service for business executives to boost their career with EMBA studies
- Private meetings with top EMBA Directors upon invitation only
- Personalised consulting on career development and the value of EMBA
- Individual orientation on the features of international top EMBA programmes
- Networking with executives aspiring to senior business leadership
- EMBA funding portfolio and ROI analysis
- Free access to MBA One-to-One meetings at the accompanying Access MBA event
Access EMBA equips business executives with insights from leading global EMBA programmes.
Executive MBA (EMBA) programmes are designed for professionals with over six years of work experience who target top management careers and senior business leadership roles.
Joining an EMBA programme enables executives to advance their successful career while they add the value of MBA degree studies and networking.
Delivered in part-time, executive or modular formats EMBA programmes are designed to accommodate the busy schedules of high-level managers.
Participants in EMBA gain further advantage of the unique opportunity to impact company growth and transformation by implementing newly developed skills and knowledge immediately.
Make the most of a personalised executive orientation service
The One-to-One Executive MBA meetings are held upon invitation only, reflecting the goals and preferences of business executives as well as how well their profiles meet the requirements of leading EMBA programmes, including:
- A Bachelor’s degree (or the equivalent) or a higher degree
- Fluent English for academic studies and communication
- Over 6 years of relevant work experience after graduation including 3 years of managerial experience
Step 1: Complete the online profile and registration form to enable Access EMBA orientation experts to review your academic and professional profile and MBA preferences.
Step 2: Be available to Access EMBA orientation experts, in case they need to contact you by phone or email to ensure thorough understanding of your individual EMBA project, motivation, and aspirations.
Step 3: After you submit the registration, Access EMBA orientation experts identify the best matching programmes to ensure your eligibility for admission and fit for your goals and profile.
Step 4: Review the Access EMBA invitation that describes how you can benefit from the event – One-to-One meetings, onsite orientation or admissions consulting, etc. Once you receive the list and details about the best-matching EMBA programmes for your personal meetings, you can discuss and amend it with a dedicated consultant.
ESA Business School
ESCP Business School - EMBA
France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom
ESSEC Executive - online participation
France, Germany, Morocco, Singapore
IESE Global Executive MBA
China, Germany, Spain, USA
IMD Executive MBA
China, India, Kenya, Switzerland, USA
SKEMA Global Executive MBA
Brazil, China, France, USA