London | Sep 24, 2020
North American Schools on Tour
Online One-to-One Meetings with Top Business Schools from US and Canada
Business professionals will have the exclusive opportunity to speak with admissions directors from top US and Canadian business schools about their MBA programmes in live video meetings.
If you are interested in getting your MBA degree in the United States or Canada, this event is for you! Register today to be selected to attend:
- Online meetings with US and Canadian MBA admissions directors
- Individual consulting sessions with Access MBA experts
- School panel discussions and GMAT workshops
By registering for the online One-to-One MBA event, your profile will be carefully matched with US and Canadian business schools that correspond to your goals and expectations – all free of charge to you. To secure your place, please register at least 10 days before the event.
This is your opportunity to discover how an MBA degree from a top North American business school can help you get ahead in your career.
A unique consulting service
Participation in MBA and EMBA meetings is by invitation only. Business professionals are selected based on the level of match between their profiles and the admissions requirements of the participating schools, including:
- Bachelor’s degree minimum or the equivalent
- Fluent English
- 2 or 3 years minimum of relevant work experience after graduation
Step 1: Once candidates have completed the online registration form, our MBA experts review each profile and phone the most qualified candidates to gain a detailed understanding of their MBA projects, assess their motivation, and help them identify their options.
Step 2: Following this conversation, which is conducted in English, our consultants evaluate the MBA candidate’s preferences and requirements, and match them with appropriate business schools.
Step 3: Those selected for One-to-One meetings subsequently receive a list of their meetings scheduled with selected business schools. Candidates are able to discuss the list of schools with their dedicated consultant, and amend it if necessary.
In the event of late registration or if we are not able to reach selected candidates over the phone, we invite them to consultation sessions organised on the day of the event in order to determine which schools they should meet.
- Alliance Manchester Business School
- Asia School of Business in collaboration with MIT Sloan
- Cass Business School
- Copenhagen Business School
- Duke University’s Fuqua School of Business
- ESCP Business School
- ESCP Business School - EMBA
- ESSEC Business School
- EU Business School
- Fordham University - Gabelli School of Business
- HEC Montréal
- HEC Paris
- Hult International Business School
- IE Business School
- IESE Business School Full-time MBA
- IESE Business School - No. 1 in the world, Financial Times 2015-2020
- IMD Executive MBA
- Imperial College Business School
- KEDGE Business School
- Nottingham Trent University
- Rice University - Jones Graduate School of Business
- Robert Gordon University Aberdeen - RGU
- SDA Bocconi School of Management
- Smith MBA at Queen's University
- The University of Chicago Booth School of Business
- University of Michigan-Ross School of Business
- University of St.Gallen MBA
- University of Tampa, Sykes College of Business
- Yale School of Management