Moscow | Feb 11, 2017
North American Schools on Tour
One-to-One Meetings with Top Business Schools from US and Canada
Admissions Directors from top American and Canadian business schools will be touring Europe in July, giving business executives the exclusive opportunity to speak with them One-to-One about their MBA programmes.
If you are interested in getting your MBA degree in the United States or Canada, this event is for you! Register today to be selected to attend:
- One-to-One Meetings with American and Canadian MBA Admissions Directors
- Individual Consulting Sessions with Access MBA Experts
- School Panel Discussions and GMAT Workshops
By registering for the One-to-One MBA event, your profile will be carefully matched with the US and Canadian business schools that correspond to your goals and expectations – all free of charge to you. To secure your place at the event, you would be well advised to register at least 10 days before the event.
This is your opportunity to discover how an MBA degree from a top international business school can help you get ahead in your career.
A unique consulting service
Participation in MBA and EMBA meetings is by invitation only. Business professionals are selected based on the level of match between their profiles and the admissions requirements of the participating schools, including:
- Bachelor’s degree minimum or the equivalent
- Fluent English
- 2 or 3 years minimum of relevant work experience after graduation
Step 1: Once candidates have completed the online registration form, our MBA experts review each profile and phone the most qualified candidates to gain a detailed understanding of their MBA projects, assess their motivation, and help them identify their options.
Step 2: Following this conversation, which is conducted in English, our consultants evaluate the MBA candidate’s preferences and requirements, and match them with appropriate business schools.
Step 3: Those selected for One-to-One meetings subsequently receive a list of their meetings scheduled with selected business schools. Candidates are able to discuss the list of schools with their dedicated consultant, and amend it if necessary.
In the event of late registration or if we are not able to reach selected candidates over the phone, we invite them to consultation sessions organised on the day of the event in order to determine which schools they should meet.
- Alliance Manchester Business School
- Asia School of Business in collaboration with MIT Sloan
- Cass Business School
- Esade Business & Law School Full Time MBA
- ESADE Executive MBA
- ESCP Europe
- ESSEC Executive Education
- Executive MBA HSG - University of St.Gallen
- HEC Paris MBA
- Hult International Business School
- IE Business School
- IESE Business School Full-time MBA
- IESE Executive MBA
- IESE Global Executive MBA
- IMD Executive MBA
- International University of Monaco
- Kellogg-WHU Executive MBA
- McGill University – Desautels Faculty of Management
- Moscow School of Management SKOLKOVO
- Nottingham University Business School
- SDA Bocconi School of Management
- Smith MBA at Queen's University
- TU Wien
- University of Geneva
- University of St.Gallen
- Vlerick Business School
- WU Executive Academy - Vienna University of Economics and Business