Aalto University Executive Education
Finland - Singapore
Better World through Better Leadership
Half of Finland’s new start-ups with a university background come from Aalto. Alumni and students drive entrepreneurial activities in a vibrant and supportive ecosystem. Successes include internationally known brands such as Slush, Startup Sauna, and the Aalto Entrepreneurship Society.
Aalto Executive MBA - A Journey of Leadership Transformation
The Aalto EMBA program is designed around the four major areas of strategy, leadership, finance and marketing, with a special emphasis on strategy and leadership in a global context. Strategy is approached from a variety of perspectives with an emphasis on inventive strategies and novel business models. Leadership covers a range of themes from self-leadership to leading and inspiring others.
The Aalto EMBA program is offered in seven locations: Finland, Singapore, Poland, South Korea, Taiwan, Indonesia and Iran.
Aalto-ESADE MBA for Executives – Asia and Europe are closer than ever!
A strong focus on innovation, the entrepreneurial mindset, and design thinking in Asia and in Europe come together in the MBA for Executives program.
We combine the strengths of two world-leading business schools to create a unique executive program.
The MBA for Executives program empowers you to:
• Hone your skills as a manager of global teams and enhance your ability to excel in global companies.
• Foster an innovative mindset with new insights on design thinking and entrepreneurship, while exploring the business landscape firsthand in Asia and in Europe.
Type of Course:
- Aalto Executive MBA (part-time) – 11 core and 6 elective modules (one module - 3 consecutive face to face days per month), Individual studies in between modules, 2 compulsory projects: Business Strategy Project and Self Development Process
- Aalto-ESADE MBA for Executives – Modular, Double degree program with the focus on innovations and design thinking. The participants will study in eight modules, lasting one week each. The module locations are Singapore (3), Barcelona (3), Helsinki (1), and Ho Chi Minh City (1).
AMBA, EQUIS, AACSB
- Aalto Executive MBA (part time): ranked 61st in the Financial Times EMBA ranking
- Aalto-ESADE MBA for Executives: pilot program, Ranking NA yet
- Aalto Executive MBA (part time): February 2018
- Aalto-ESADE MBA for Executives: December 2018
Length of Course:
• Part Time: 22 months
• Part Time: 18 months
- November 17, 2017
- November 10, 2017
Number of nationalities:
- 6 nationalities (EMBA 2017)
- pilot program, information NA yet
Age Range: 30-50
Average Age: 42
Length of Work Experience:
- GMAT: not required
- TOEFL or equivalent English proficiency test (not mandatory for candidates who have worked or studied in English for an extended period of time)
- CV or resume
- Transcripts (original or certified copies emitted by your university)
- One professional letter of recommendation (from current or previous employer)
- One company support letter (from current employer)
- Aalto Executive MBA (part time): No
- Aalto-ESADE MBA for Executives: EUR 150
- Aalto Executive MBA (Part-time) In Helsinki: € 45,800 (+ VAT)
- Aalto-ESADE MBA for Executives: € 59,000 (EB fee and scholarships are available)
Aalto EE Helsinki
Ms. Natasha Pokidko
Phone +358-50 499 4916
Mechelininkatu 3 C
00100 Helsinki, Finland
Aalto EE Asia-Pacific
Ms. Suan Hwee Ong
Phone +65-9188 1768
25 North Bridge Rd, Unit 02-01