Gain a Real Advantage in Your Career
- Adelphi has been cited as a Best Buy by the best-selling Fiske Guide to Colleges, one of only a handful of private universities to make the list.
- Adelphi's main 75-acre campus in historic Garden City has seven residence halls and is conveniently located 45 minutes from New York City, and just a few miles from some of Long Island's most beautiful beaches, parks, and cultural centres.
- Students may join Adelphi's more than 80 student organizations, including fraternities, sororities, and academic honor societies. Located in Garden City less than an hour away from New York City. New York city is one of the vibrant cities on earth. You get the best of both worlds; a true University experience just minutes from the cultural and financial capital of the world.
- Adelphi has an alumni network of 90,000 plus.
- The most popular majors at Adelphi University include: Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse, Psychology, General, Business Administration and Management, General, Social Work and Sport and Fitness Administration/Management.
- The Robert B. Willumstad School of Business is accredited by AACSB International. AACSB accreditation indicates that the school maintains:
For many international students getting a master’s or postgraduate degree, adjusting to life in the U.S. can be challenging. To make your transition as easy and productive as possible, the Master’s Accelerator at Adelphi University is a first-year program that sets you up for success with:
• Academic, English-language, and cultural support.
• College credit towards your Adelphi degree.
• Access to exclusive courses and cultural events.
The Master’s Accelerator offers three different programs, including the one that’s right for you.
IMAP: For high-achieving students who want a rigorous academic experience.
MAP 1: For students who want additional support & tailored courses
MAP 2: For students who want an immersive international study experience.
• 72% International student acceptance rate
• 11:1 student faculty ratio
• The average freshman retention rate, an indicator of student satisfaction, is 83 percent
Minimum GPA required: 2.5
Must have one English Proficiency Test scores (IELTS, TOEFL..etc)
All graduates, honorary graduates and honorary fellows of the Robert Gordon University and its predecessor institutions are automatically members of the Alumni Association. We have a worldwide network of over 70,000 Robert Gordon University alumni.
The Alumni Office is here to:
- help you keep in touch with the University and each other
- support you in your future development
- provide you with exclusive benefits and services
- invite you to a range of informative, educational and social events
- provide you with exciting opportunities to support the University
To find out more about our activities why not explore the website, or contact email@example.com or 01224 262032 for more details.