Arizona State University - W. P. Carey School of Business
Where Business is Personal
Arizona State University is a top ranked public comprehensive research university located in Tempe, Arizona. Tempe is part of the greater Phoenix metropolitan area located in the southwestern part of the U.S. Phoenix is the 5th largest city in the United States with over 1.6 million people. Known for its year-round sun and warm temperatures, it anchors a sprawling, multicity metropolitan area known as the Valley of the Sun.
ASU has been named the #1 most innovative school for the fifth consecutive year by U.S. News & World Report. We are measured not by whom we exclude, but by whom we include and how they succeed; advancing research and discovery of public value; and assuming fundamental responsibility for the economic, social, cultural and overall health of the communities it serves.
The W. P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University is one of the largest business schools in the United States with more than 16,000 students pursuing undergraduate, master's, and PhD degrees in over 45 degree programs. The W. P. Carey School of Business is named for the late Wm. Polk Carey, a visionary real estate investor and generous philanthropist and ASU benefactor.
At ASU’s W. P. Carey School of Business, we empower solutions in the classroom, enhance connections in our community, and author groundbreaking research for academia and industry. We’re transforming the future of business and we’re preparing the leaders of tomorrow for wherever their career takes them.
Unlock your leadership and discover a broad range of tools that will help you steer any organization — and your career — through ambiguity. Many MBA programs can get you where you want to go immediately after graduation, but the W. P. Carey Full-time MBA at Arizona State University integrates resources across a dynamic Forward Focus curriculum that you will utilize throughout your career — no matter where it takes you.
The W. P. Carey Full-time MBA:
- Integrates data analytics in the core curriculum so you can lead in a data-rich world
- Partners you with executive mentors to enhance your leadership competencies
- Develops real-world solutions for companies and community organizations through Intellectual Fusion Learning Labs
The MBA for what’s next.
With a $15 million investment in career management resources and 1:1 career coaching every step of the way, you’ll be prepared for your next great challenge. Through an innovative curriculum designed for where industry, economies, and the world is headed, you’ll become a leader who sees the big picture and embraces change.
Age – 29
GMAT – 694
GRE – 313
TOEFL – 109
Work Experience – 5.4 years
60% male; 40 % female
We encourage applicants to review our class profile. We do recommend that applicants have a minimum of 2 years post-undergrad, full-time, professional work experience.
|Full-time MBA class of 2019||Resident||Non-resident||International|
|Tuition and fees*||$59,636||$99,228||$103,671|
* At ASU's W. P. Carey School of Business, we believe that scholarships are much more than just money for school. Scholarships are an investment in you, in your dreams, and in our shared future. Our commitment to preparing leaders for the challenges ahead — and ASU's charter, that we are measured not by who we exclude but by who we include — empowers the W. P. Carey School to make generous scholarships available to every Full-time MBA student.
With connections to proud alumni and partnerships with institutions and organizations in countries on six continents, the impact of W. P. Carey extends into every corner of the world. Our graduates maintain thriving alumni chapters in 43 U.S. cities and 39 countries around the globe. World-renowned faculty representing six continents conduct a broad array of research addressing global business challenges. They bring unique perspectives and industry experience to 12 highly regarded research centers and countless class sessions, setting the stage for where business goes next.
- Mexico Online Event Oct._2021 - Oct 16, 2021
- Peru Ecuador Online Event Oct._2021 - Oct 23, 2021
- Colombia Costa Rica Panama Venezuela Online Event Oct._2021 - Oct 28, 2021
- Brazil Online Event Oct._2021 - Oct 30, 2021
- Saudi Arabia Kuwait Qatar Bahrain Online Event Nov._2021 - Nov 2, 2021
- Access MBA Tour in Houston - Nov 2, 2021
- Access MBA Tour in San Diego - Nov 4, 2021
- Access MBA Tour in Los Angeles - Nov 6, 2021
- Access MBA Tour in San Francisco - Nov 7, 2021
- Access MBA Tour in Chicago - Nov 9, 2021
- Access MBA Tour in New York - Nov 13, 2021
- Access MBA Tour in Washington DC - Nov 16, 2021