France - China - Algeria - Morocco
Founded in Nantes in 1900, Audencia – from the Latin audientia, meaning “listening”, and audacia, meaning “daring” – was first accredited by EQUIS in 1998 and is ranked amongst the top European business schools.
Audencia Business School is a top European institution with a main campus located in beautiful Nantes, France, and additional campuses in Paris, Beijing and more. With an ideal location, a diverse community and triple accreditation, we are regularly ranked amongst the best business schools in Europe. As a graduate of Audencia, you’ll benefit from our reputation – and the strong career results of our alumni.
Audencia is amongst the fewer than 1% of business schools that hold all three major international accreditations for business and management: AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA.
BECOME THE NEXT CHIEF VALUE OFFICER
The Executive MBA Chief Value Officer is a graduate degree from Audencia, a school that is triple accredited (EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA) and the first EMBA in the world dedicated to transforming the measurement, control and audit professions to get them through the “multi-capital” world.
INTEGRATED THINKING, VALUE CREATION, RESPONSIBLE STRATEGIC LEADERSHIP and INTERNATIONAL DIMENSION are the distinctive elements of our EMBA Chief Value Officer. We offer you very high quality education with exceptional guest speakers and experienced faculty, as well as strategic partnerships.
Our Chief Value Officer MBA is delivered in blended format:
PARIS face-to-face + learning trips
At the end of this course, each participant obtains the Executive MBA Chief Value Officer degree from Audencia Business School.
Fundamentals of sustainable development - 9 days
- Sustainability Science
- System Thinking
- Planetary boundaries
- Doughnut Economics
Measurement, control and audit of integrated multi-capital performance - 26 days
- Life Cycle Assessment, Social LCA, GHG Protocol, TCFD
- Humans rights, poverty, circularity
- Materiality & reporting
- Risks, internal control, internal audit, external audit
- Marketing, production & supply chain – multi-capital performance
- Integrated Multi-Capital Performance Serious Game
Responsible and transformational leadership - 19 days
- Transformational leadership
- The “transformation journey”
- Multi-capital strategic analysis of projects, investments and organizations (Merger & acquisitions)
- Sustainable business models
- Inspirational presentations by CVOs and researchers in sustainable development
International and contemporary dimensions - 18 days
- Responsible finance (Japan, Europe, US, investor relations)
- Green investments
- Impact assessment (learning trip)
- Social accounting (learning trip)
- Big Data, Block Chain, IA
- Global sustainability accounting, reporting and ratings geopolitics & governance
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant post-graduate full-time work experience and 5 years of managerial responsibilities (hierarchical, project or functional)
For candidates who do not have these prerequisites, an internal test at Audencia will be taken during selection by a jury.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Accessible through validation of academic credits due to experience (The French “VAE” system).
Selection: Online application and interview.
€ 38,500 (not subject to VAT) - Eligible for the CPF