Belgium - Lithuania
UCLouvain BMI International Executive MBA
Built on the powerful partnership of UCLouvain, a historic humanist university recognized for pioneering work in corporate social responsibility, and BMI, a new-generation educator of executives known for graduates with the agility to succeed in a rapidly changing world, this joint International Executive MBA offers a different approach to creating the leaders of the future. High-quality, modern, collaborative and global are words which represent this International EMBA:
UCLouvain’s and BMI’s visiting-faculty model means professors are selected from the best ranked business schools in the world (e.g. HEC Paris – FT #1, ACEM Shanghai Jiao Tong University – FT #11, ESADE – FT #13). We are proud to say that the quality of our programme is ranked at over 90% year-on-year by our International EMBA participants.
Our Programme goes beyond hard and soft skills into deep skills to form leaders able to shape a positive future for all of society.
With 8 partner schools in Asia, America and across Europe, our EMBA candidates benefit from elective courses within dynamic cultural business environment.
Our faculty is 100% international, giving you the chance to understand business from all perspectives and become the global leader your business needs.
One year of personal transformation
Duration: 12 months
Schedule: Part time: every 2nd week, alternating Brussels and Louvain-la-Neuve, except modules abroad.
Course days: Thursday (afternoon), Friday (full day), Saturday (full day)
Consolidating expertise (Knowledge and Know-How
- Global Economic Environment
- Business Simulation Game
- Financial Accounting
- Business Performance Management
- Corporate Finance & Company Valuation
- Real life project accounting/finance
- Competing through Operations
- Digital Management
- Strategic Marketing
- Field seminar (3 days): Doing Business in the European Union (Brussels) or Fintech and Biotech Startups (Vilnius)
Developing impactful leaders (Integrating and connecting)
- Executive Presence for Leadership
- Business & Corporate Strategy
- Entrepreneurship & Business Plan Development
- Corporate Culture, Ethics & Social Responsibility
- Leadership and Change Management
- Negotiation Skills
- Chinese Management Practices ()
Capstone Project: EMBA learning application to develop real-life solution at own company.
- Industry 4.0 (Frankfurt)
- Managing Strategic Innovations (Vilnius)
- Digital Transformation (Vilnius)
- Sales Management (Brussels)
- Corporate Governance (Vilnius)
- Managing Stakeholders (Brussels)
Executive mobility modules at 8 venues in Asia, America and across Europe.
- Louvain School of Management, UCLouvain, Brussels, Belgium
- BMI Brussels, Belgium
- BMI Vilnius, Lithuania
- Tulane University, New Orleans, USA
- Almaty Management University, Almaty, Kazakhstan
- THM Business School, Frankfurt, Germany
- Warsaw University of Technology, Warsaw, Poland
- Saint Petersburg State University, St. Petersburg, Russia
Participants & Alumni
This joint UCLouvain BMI International EMBA is intended for high-potential managers and entrepreneurs with an international profile, solid experience and even bigger ambitions.
36 average age
74% large companies
59% career progress
60+ businesses started
12+ average years of work experience
UCLouvain BMI International Executive MBA: €32,000