Bond Business School
Students are invited to hear from industry experts
Frequent networking events on campus
Big Data Centre
Building tomorrow's business leaders, one by one
The Bond Business School mission statement is at the core of everything we do. It guides our priorities and actions, and is integrated into our teaching philosophy and practice. To accomplish this, we:
- Develop professionally, socially and cross-culturally skilled business graduates through a rigorous, innovative, small-class and high-engagement learning experience.
- Are a leader in staff performance and commitment, academic program quality, and graduate satisfaction and outcomes.
- Bring together students and staff to share diverse perspectives and ideas from around the world.
- Generate knowledge through high-quality research that contributes to theory and practice in business disciplines and business education.
- Value quality over quantity in everything we do.
Our 10,000+ Alumni at a glance
- The #1 job title held by Bond Business School Alumni is Director closely followed by Managing Director, Manager, Owner and CEO*. Our world-class academics will equip you with the knowledge and tools you need to succeed in today's world.
- Among the top 10 employers are PwC, KPMG, EY and the big 4 banks*.Bond Business School degrees are highly regarded by industry and internationally recognised to help you land that job after graduation.
- 52.4% are based overseas in more than 20 countries*. More proof that we offer a true international experience and have access to industry connections all over the world!
*Bond University Alumni Database, 2017.
Accreditations and memberships
Bond Business School is among less than 7% of the world’s 13,000 business programs to have earned accreditation from the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business and less than 2% have earned European Foundation for Management Development's (EFMD) European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS) accreditation. Bond Business School is both AACSB and EQUIS accredited.
Further your career with an MBA at Bond
Innovation, resilience and flexibility are the foundations for success in the tough global business environment. The Bond Master of Business Administration (MBA) transforms you personally and professionally to prepare you for challenges anywhere in the world. An MBA is one of the most prestigious postgraduate qualifications and is highly regarded worldwide offering the opportunity to get more from your career, move up the ladder or change industry.
Bond MBA teams have presented world’s best business plans above Harvard and Kellogg’s School of Management at the internationally renowned Global Moot Corp Competition. Bond offers one of the most diverse MBA cohorts in the world. Over 20 nationalities are represented providing you with cross-cultural experiences while you study and a rich global network afterwards. Candidates have the option of submitting a GMAT score however it is not required to enter the MBA.
Why Bond Business School:
- Top 10 MBA ranked by students in the 2017 Australian Financial Review Boss MBA Rankings
- Top 2% of Business Schools worldwide
- Ranked #1 for student satisfaction by Boss MBA Rankings
- Accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). Less than 7% of the world's 13,00 business schools have earned this
- Accredited by the European Foundation for Management Development's (EFMD) and European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS) accreditation. Less than 2% of the worlds business schools have earned this.
Finish your degree sooner - We run three full semesters a year with intakes in January, May and September. Studying full time, you can complete a 12-subject Master’s in 16 months or, with Business School approval, just 12 months.
World leading academics - Our programs are developed and delivered by business professionals, entrepreneurs and academics who regularly consult to industry. Academics have an open door policy and actively mentor your progress.
Career success - At Bond Business School, we put as much emphasis on the ‘business’ as we do on the ‘school’. Bringing the corporate world into the classroom and the classroom into the corporate world.
Option to specialise in Big Data, Digital Business, Finance, International Business, Marketing or Tourism and Hotel Management.
MBA students must complete the following eleven subjects:
The total program fees for the Master of Business Administration in 2019 are $61,720.
- Adam Roberts
BCom / LLB - https://www.linkedin.com/in/adamjro/
- Brian Jean
MBA / LLB - https://www.linkedin.com/in/brian-jean-89600472/
- David Baxby
BCom / LLB - https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidbaxby/
- Herbert Appleroth
- Fiona de Jong
- Harrison Jones
BCom / LLB - https://www.linkedin.com/in/harrisonpkj/
- James Graham
BCom / LLB - https://www.linkedin.com/in/james-graham-b5070935/
- Jennifer Cronin
- Jing (Shiny) Su
MBA - Shiny works at BlockGrain,
- Jungoo (JG) Lee
- Lisa MacCallum
BCom / BA - https://www.linkedin.com/in/lisamaccallum/
- Tracy London
BCom / LLB - https://www.linkedin.com/in/tracylondon/
- Vijay Patil
MBA – President, DY Patil University
International Regional Manager