University of Bradford
UAE - United Kingdom
The University of Bradford School of Management
The University of Bradford School of Management was one of the first business schools to offer an MBA programme in Dubai, with the launch of the Executive MBA in 1998. Our state-of-the-art teaching facilities are located in Dubai Knowledge Park.
We provide engaging and innovative teaching and incorporate highly applied, relevant research into our programmes, developing our students into valued professionals who will make a difference to the world of business and law.
There are more than 3,500 Bradford MBA graduates across the Middle East, including over 600 in the UAE.
Our graduates work in a variety of roles including:
- Vice-president at Emirates Airlines for Market Revenue
- Chief Technology Officer at Dubai Holding Group
- Senior Vice-President at Emirates Airlines for Airline Partnerships and Market Revenue
- HCM Strategy Leader at Oracle – ECEMEA Region
- Senior Vice-President of Business Technology Solutions for Emirates Group
- President and Global Head of FSS
“From the very start, my experience has been amazing. I study at a hugely diverse international campus with people from different industries and sectors, as well as from many geographical locations.”
- Fahim Khan, Executive MBA in Dubai student.
- Our School of Management is one of an elite group of business schools across the world with the ‘Triple Crown’ of accreditations (EQUIS, AMBA and AACSB). We are a founding member of AMBA and gained accreditation in 1970
- The Executive MBA in Dubai programme is also accredited by the Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA)
- Our School of Management MBA courses have been endorsed by the NHS Leadership Academy to deliver the NHS Master's in Business Administration (MBA) programme
Awards and rankings
- The University of Bradford School of Management was awarded Business School of the Year at the Times Higher Education THE Awards 2021
- The University of Bradford is ranked 301 – 400 in the world for Business and Economics in the 2021 Times Higher Education World University Rankings
Executive MBA in Dubai
The Executive MBA in Dubai will provide you with the strategic, financial and people skills needed to progress and perform effectively at senior levels. The programme combines management theory with real business application and from day one you’ll be able to apply new knowledge and skills in your workplace. You will develop a broad foundation of knowledge in core modules, focusing your studies around a particular sector or discipline in elective modules.
Core modules are taught at our state-of-the-art facilities in Dubai Knowledge Park. The flexibility of our MBA allows you to study certain option modules in Bradford, Toulouse (one module) and online through Distance Learning.
All modes use the same platform but deliver it in different ways to maximise the impact. This provides you with excellent and lasting networking opportunities both during and after your MBA.
Executive teaching format
Teaching for core modules is available as block teaching over Thursday, Friday and Saturday, 9:00 – 18:00. The teaching blocks are spaced a minimum of five weeks apart, going up to nine weeks in some instances to accommodate public holidays. If you are unable to make a weekend you can study the module online, anywhere in the world.
Strong links with business
Our MBA has been designed with your future employability in mind and we continue to work with major employers on our MBA Advisory Board and International Advisory Board to ensure our syllabus deals with contemporary issues.
What you will study
Whichever pathway you choose, your learning will be highly flexible, engaging and rigorous. You will have a variety of core and option modules, and each pathway totals the 180 credits required to complete the MBA programme.
The core modules give you a thorough grounding in the disciplines of management and provide a framework for the rest of the Executive MBA. Option modules give you the opportunity to enhance and deepen your knowledge and skills in areas that particularly interest you or that will advance your career in the future. Most option modules are 10-credit modules, though some are worth 20 credits. The 60-credit Management Project enables you to put the knowledge and skills gained throughout the programme to practical use on a relevant managerial issue.
Find out more and apply
Visit the Executive MBA in Dubai page on our website for more details on the course, modules, entry requirements, fees and funding, career options, and student support.