China Europe International Business School
Ranked #5 in the world by the Financial Times (2020) after Harvard (#1), Wharton (#2), Stanford (#3) and INSEAD (#4), CEIBS’ MBA programme offers a truly global perspective. Based in Shanghai – China’s biggest economic hub – our programme is designed to take you out of your comfort zone and straight into the new economy, allowing you to experience first-hand the world’s most dynamic city and its opportunities.
With 18- and 12-month full-time options available, our programme offers a transformative journey that few others can match and our intense, world-class curriculum combines case studies, experiential projects, and study trips, along with a wide range of activities. Both our roots and the partnerships we have with business and government are unmatched and our alumni achieve an average post-graduation salary increase of 94.4% (2019).
You can also boost your job search by leveraging our global network of career platforms at schools such as Harvard Business School, London Business School, IESE, IE Business School and INSEAD. In addition, we also offer international exchanges at 40 top tier schools, including Wharton, Kellogg, Chicago Booth, Duke, INSEAD and many others.
- Start date of next intake: August 2021
- Typical class profile: 175 students from 25+ countries and regions, 29 years old, six year’s work experience
- Location: Shanghai campus with the opportunity to join overseas electives (Ghana, Israel, Malaysia, USA, Japan or Germany) and China modules (Gobi Desert, Nanjing, Shenzhen or Ningbo)
- Duration: 18 months, including support from the Career Development Centre (CDC) and a overseas exchange to one of 40 top tier partner b-schools (Wharton, LBS, INSEAD, NYU Stern, IESE etc). Twelve month fast track also available
- Unique features: Focus on ‘China Depth, Global Breadth’, reflected in the case studies, faculty, students and recruiting companies. Curriculum combines traditional lecture and case study teaching with experiential components such as China modules, compulsory integrated China strategy project, summer internship and leadership journey
- Ranking: #5 globally & #1 in Asia the FT, #1 in Asia Forbes and #1 in Asia Bloomberg BusinessWeek (2019/2020)
- 2019 career placement: 93.1% employment rate, 44.8% of international graduates working in China, 86.1% career switcher rate
CEIBS MBA Class of 2021
Avg. GMAT Score: 685
Country Coverage: 23
Avg. Work Experience: 5.5 years
Overseas Students: 37%
1. Take the GMAT, GRE or CEIBS Admission Test
2. Submit Application Materials on, or before, one of four application deadlines (October, January, March or April)
3. Initial Review & Evaluation
4. Interview (Invitation Only)
5. Final Review & Admission, Scholarship Notification
6. Enrolment Confirmation
Tuition for the MBA 2023 class (August 2021 intake) is not yet published. Please check the website for the latest update. For reference only, the MBA 2022 tuition was 438,00 RMB (est. USD 64,000)