Relations between China and the Middle East are booming. China is UAE's top import origin, and 4th largest export destination. Professionals and executives with business experience and networks in China will be in increasingly high demand. Adding China to your CV will provide you with an edge professionally, whatever your chosen field is.
CEIBS Global EMBA, ranked 5th in the world, is a part-time programme that balances China Depth and Global Breadth for high-achieving business leaders who want to take their career and personal development to the next level. With modules available in 12 cities worldwide (including Dubai), a diverse student body from more than 20 countries, and two integrated cohorts running between China, Europe and Africa, CEIBS Global EMBA provides unparalleled opportunities for participants to expand their global network, while plugging into China’s largest business school alumni network.
CEIBS Global EMBA programme is for high-potential, mid-level executives and entrepreneurs, to advance their careers by deeply enriching and developing their leadership skills and analytical ability.
Snapshot of 2018 Global EMBA Class:
Number of countries represented: 21
Average Age: 39
Average Years' Work Experience: 15
Female Ratio: 36%
International Ratio: 39%
Students of the CEIBS Global EMBA programme are experienced executives and entrepreneurs eager to share their knowledge and perspectives with others. They are driven by ambition to build on and develop their leadership capabilities, and they typically demonstrate an international outlook through sharing their cross-cultural experiences.
With more than 20,000 alumni, CEIBS is a privileged gateway to the prominent business networks in China and beyond. Over 60% of the Global EMBA alumni are at the top level of the corporate structure (Chairmen of the board, Presidents, CEOs, and General Managers) while many are top executives of major companies in key industries or high-level government officials in China.
- Undergraduate university degree or above.
- 10 years’ work experience with 7 years in managerial positions. (You are welcome to contact us for an assessment of your experience)
- Strong command of both written and spoken English.
- A highly committed organisation that allows you to attend classes; financial sponsorship by your company is not obligatory.
1. Meet with Admissions Staff
2. Application: online at gemba.ceibs.edu
3. Admission Test
The tuition for the 2019 intake is USD 98,000.
Scholarships are available for application to international applicants.
The tuition fee covers:
- Tuition for the 20-month programme.
- Textbooks and other teaching materials.
- Access to the school library, computer resources and other school facilities.
- Lunches during all the modules.
- Attendance at Global EMBA organised forums and lecture series.