The University of Chicago Booth School of Business
United Kingdom - USA - Hong Kong
Study at a Top-Ranked Executive MBA Program in London
The Executive MBA program in London is a rigorous part-time general management program with a curriculum designed to provide executives with the knowledge and skills needed to face business challenges today and in the future.
• Three continents. One Integrated Program.
With permanent campuses in Chicago, Hong Kong and London, Chicago Booth lives in the global marketplace. Regardless of your primary campus, you will study at all three locations and gain first-hand knowledge of how business is conducted from your fellow students. No other business school in the world has three such vibrant and diverse student bodies with whom to study and collaborate.
• A Powerful Business Credential.
Graduates of Chicago Booth's Executive MBA program earn the same top-ranked MBA offered in our full-time program. You'll emerge with sophisticated analytical frameworks as well as a toolbox of powerful skills to understand global business.
• Combine Work and Study Without Interrupting Your Career.
In Europe, the program uses a modular format consisting of 16 one-week sessions spread over 21 months. You can take what you learn in the classroom and apply it immediately when you return to work a few days later.
• A Worldwide Network of 53,000 Graduates.
A Chicago Booth MBA is the key to a powerful, lively alumni network of business professionals in over 120 countries, including 9,500 at C-level.
• World class faculty.
The Executive MBA Program faculty is drawn from the same prestigious faculty that teach on all Chicago Booth programs. Chicago Booth was the first business school to have a Nobel Laureate on its faculty and the first business school to win nine Nobel prizes. In total, the University of Chicago has a remarkable 91 Nobel Laureates amongst its community.
Type of Course: Global Part-Time Executive MBA
EMBA Ranking: Top 10 in the world (most major media rankings tables)
Starting Dates: The Executive MBA is a part-time program of study that begins in June each year.
Length of Course: 21 months
Students at our London campus complete a total of 16 one-week modules spread over the 21 months. 18 core courses and 4 elective courses provide a broad and complete exposure to all facets of business. Elective courses vary from year to year and include advanced studies in a range of topics. Students who wish to follow a track can choose to take their elective courses in one key area of business: capital markets, entrepreneurship, corporate finance, marketing, strategy, and leadership management. As a graduate of the program you will be invited back to Chicago every summer for the rest of your career to take additional electives which will be added to your transcript.
Breakdown of nationalities at our Europe campus:
A complete application (submitted online) includes:
- An application form
- Essay and CV
- Two letters of recommendation
- A personal interview
- Executive Assessment/GMAT/GRE Test Score
- US $175 application fee
Application fee: $175 US dollars
Tuition fees for 2019 entry: $167,000 USD (2020 TBC)
- The program fees cover tuition, all books and course materials, some meals, and hotel accommodations for 3 residential weeks in Chicago and 1 residential week in Hong Kong.
- Tuition is billed quarterly in equal amounts for 7 quarters (the program's duration).
- A non-refundable deposit of $5,000 is applied towards the first quarter's tuition.
- Chicago Booth awards a limited number of merit scholarships, based on the strength of a candidate's application.
- We also offer several scholarships aimed at supporting high-potential female students, military veterans and leaders from underrepresented groups (based on industry, citizenship, background or a combination of these)
We don’t need to tell you how important a great network is to your career. And just like the strong sense of sharing experiences in the Executive MBA Program, you’ll find alumni have the same eagerness to share experiences and information.
- We boast a global network of more than 53,000 alumni in more than 120 countries
- Our alumni community includes over 9,500 CEOs and top officers who help lead companies, such as Microsoft, PIMCO and Santander, around the world
- There over 90 alumni clubs worldwide
Read Alumni Connections to learn more about what our graduates are doing.