Claremont Graduate University- Drucker School of Management
The Drucker School of Management
Meet this school
- LOS ANGELES, USA - Sep 17, 2022
Leaders of the future will need to be human-centered, results-oriented, and ready to navigate change. At the Drucker School of Management, these principles form the foundation of our MBA, preparing you to meet your professional goals and make an impact.
Our AACSB-accredited MBA program combines core management fundamentals with the practice-based learning and time-tested philosophies of Peter Drucker. This program is organized around three main modules: the Drucker Signature Platform, Analysis & Decision-making, and People & Strategy. You can customize your experience by choosing between in-person and online classes and by earning a concentration to develop expertise and heighten your value to employers.
- The Drucker Signature Platform provides you with the tools to be an effective leader. Through practicums and seminars, you will learn about managing yourself and your career, leveraging innovation and change to drive results, and putting purpose and social responsibility at the heart of organizational decisions.
- The Drucker Career Strategy Office[HG1] begins working with you even before your program begins with in-depth career education through market-relevant services, resources and tools, ultimately putting you on a path to success. Post-graduation, you will continue to enjoy these services as a Drucker Alumni for life at no cost.
- With an average class size of 15, our students are provided meaningful opportunities to connect 1:1 with renowned faculty and collaborate with diverse classmates from around the globe. Our community is about cooperation, not competition.
- Our MBA provides scheduling flexibility to our students which allows them to complete their studies at a full-time or part-time pace with classes available in-person, online, and hybrid, as well as course offerings on nights and weekends.
- You can take advantage of global study opportunities such as semesters abroad in Asia, Europe, or South America and/or short immersion programs for an intensive learning week of business and alumni meetings, onsite corporate visits, and embrace cultural activities.
- Average classs size of 15 students per class
- 68% Domestic Students of Color
- 56% Women
- 25% International
- Alumni working at Apple, Netflix, Google, Disney, Facebook, Kaiser Hospital, Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley, Boeing
- Small, safe community, close to the urban landscape and business mecca of Los Angeles
University Application Requirements
English Entrance Requirements (to the language program pathway)
- English Entrance Requirements (to the language program pathway)
- Module 2: TOEFL iBT 85-94 / IELTS 6.5-7.0.
- Direct Entry to University: IELTS scores of 7.0 with no sub-section lower than 6.5 are eligible for direct entry. TOEFL
Program-specific Application requirements
*Waivers available for those who qualify
Estimated Tuition (California Residents, Non-Residents, International)
Program 48 units
Tuition per unit*: $1,980
*Based on 2021-2022 tuition rates.
As a graduate of CGU, you are a part of a worldwide network of more than 22,000 alumni, including college and university presidents, members of Congress, MacArthur fellows, presidents of major corporations, artists, educators, faculty members, managers, and high-ranking government officials. CGU graduates are eligible for a variety of alumni benefits, including library borrowing privileges, career advising, and a lifetime subscription to The Flame, CGU’s award-winning magazine. Alumni also may access Claremont Connect, CGU’s dynamic online career development community.
I invite you to visit the various pages of this website to learn more about alumni resources, networking, and involvement opportunities. Check out our Alumni Events page and join us for an upcoming university or alumni lecture or reception.