Claremont Graduate University- Drucker School of Management
World Renowned Peter Drucker School
Popular with international students
- MBA from renowned Peter Drucker School of Management
- Information Technology (with concentrations in Cybersecurity and Networking, Data Science & Analytics,) Economics
- Financial Engineering – Top ranked in the U.S.
- The Drucker Signature Course Series, based on the life work and key principles of Peter Drucker, trains you to be an effective leader. In our professional and leadership practicums, you will examine industries, organizations, and jobs in conjunction with Drucker alumni, faculty, and staff to prepare you to take your career to the next level.
- As a Drucker MBA student, you will connect with renowned faculty and collaborate with diverse classmates from around the globe while maintaining small and intimate class sizes and an excellent student-faculty ratio of 10:1.
- The Drucker MBA provides scheduling flexibility that allows you to complete your studies at a full-time or part-time pace with classes available on nights and weekends.
- Your MBA is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, the highest standard for business education.
- From Japan to Costa Rica to New Zealand, our Global Immersion courses let you travel to a country of focus for an intensive week of business and alumni meetings, onsite corporate visits, and cultural activities.
10:1 ratio of students to teacher
- Dedicated Career Development Office for helping graduate students to get jobs and special for Drucker schools of Management
- MBA with Career Practicum focus
- Alumni working at Apple, Netflix, Google, Disney, Facebook, Kaiser Hospital, Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley, Boeing
- Small, safe community, close to the urban landscape and business mecca of Los Angeles
University Application Requirements
English Entrance Requirements (to the language program pathway)
- English Entrance Requirements (to the language program pathway)
- Module 2: TOEFL iBT 85-94 / IELTS 6.5-7.0.
- Direct Entry to University: IELTS scores of 7.0 with no sub-section lower than 6.5 are eligible for direct entry. TOEFL
Program-specific Application requirements
- Test scores (GRE or GMAT)
- Statement of purpose
- Two letters of recommendation
- Creative essay
*Based on 2018-2019 tuition rates.
Estimated Tuition (California Residents, Non-Residents, International)
Program 48-60 units
Tuition per unit*: $1,940
*Based on 2018-2019 tuition rates.
As a graduate of CGU, you are a part of a worldwide network of more than 22,000 alumni, including college and university presidents, members of Congress, MacArthur fellows, presidents of major corporations, artists, educators, faculty members, managers, and high-ranking government officials. CGU graduates are eligible for a variety of alumni benefits, including library borrowing privileges, career advising, and a lifetime subscription to The Flame, CGU’s award-winning magazine. Alumni also may access Claremont Connect, CGU’s dynamic online career development community.
I invite you to visit the various pages of this website to learn more about alumni resources, networking, and involvement opportunities. Check out our Alumni Events page and join us for an upcoming university or alumni lecture or reception.
Director of Recruitment and International Admissions: Brian Jauregui - email@example.com
Assistnat Director: Nick Lopez - firstname.lastname@example.org; skype: email@example.com