Cnam International Institute of Management
France - Romania
The Largest University in France, Created in the 18th Century
The Cnam was created at the beginning of the Industrial revolution and in the throes of the French revolution. Supervised by the French Ministery for Higher Education, the Cnam is a Public Professional Institution, classified as a Grand Etablissement" (great institution) among France's top higher education establishments.
Thanks to its integrated network, the Cnam spreads higher education for adult and life-long training, in France and abroad. The Cnam network allows everyone to learn wherever and whenever they like, combining work with training. The mission of its regional centres is to meet the training expectations of their environment.
They collaborate with local players: businesses, professional organisations, local authorities, universities, employment agencies, information and guidance centres. With the development of life-long learning in Europe and throughout the world, the Cnam has established itself as a benchmark institution.
It is located throughout mainland France and French overseas territories and worldwide in 43 countries. Its faculty is one of the most prestigious and well-known in Europe for its academic excellence. Around 500 professors or researchers and 1,800 adjunct faculty are employed at the Cnam's Paris campus. The Cnam provides three formats to follow the program MBA (full time, part time, hybrid*) delivered in Paris and overseas.
Created twenty years ago, its MBA programs have trained many generations of leaders. The program has double accredtiation (by the CNCP and AMBA) and stricly respects international standards for MBA education. This programme is designed for those aspiring to develop a career or business in an international business environment, to widen their professional horizons, and to increase their leadership capacity.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
1 program, 4 possibilities!
Main features: International and Executive
Type of program: 2 modes, 2 durations
• 1 year : onsite classes, 5 days a week.
• 2 years (Executive) : Monthly onsite classes (once a month, Friday and Saturday) with online live tutorials.
The program includes :
- 13 modules in general management
- A choice of elective modules in Insurance Management (in partnership with Enass), Fashion Management (in partnership with Esmod), Innovation Management, Business Unit Management.
• October and January every year
Length of program: 1 year (full-time) or 2 years (distance learning)
Application Deadlines:1 month before starting date
- Master 1, Bachelor Degree (4 years of higher education) or equivalent
- English level : B2/C1 (TOEFL/TOEIC/BULATS/IELTS)
- 3 Years of professionnal experience minimum
Admission process :
- Application form in English
- 2 reference forms
- Interview in English
Tuition fees (MBA): 21.000 Euros (including books, accomodation during US and European study trips).
- Access MBA Tour in Paris - Jan 25, 2020
No online events!
Case 1D3P40 - 2 rue Conté - 75003 Paris
Telephone : +33 1 40 27 26 36